1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Stephen L. Wilson
Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2014
Best Answers:
Birthday:
May 22
Tutor/Educator

Stephen L. Wilson

Peon, Male, from Eugene, Oregon

Recently began studying SEO and Microdata. I have questions, and I look forward to sharing with you, as well. Thanks in advance for the help Jul 26, 2014

Jul 27, 2014
    1. Stephen L. Wilson
      Stephen L. Wilson
      Recently began studying SEO and Microdata. I have questions, and I look forward to sharing with you, as well. Thanks in advance for the help
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22
    Tutor/Educator
    Interests:
    Self-Publishing for paperbacks and eBooks
    Stephen L. Wilson lives in Eugene, Oregon. Recently he began studying SEO markup languages, specifically microdata. As an experienced blogger, the knowledge of microdata will enhance Stephen's already solid HTML skills.
    Wilson has edited or published seven books, three of them paperback as well as eBook form. Stephen considers his body of work to this point to be experimental as he becomes an expert in the field.
    A tutor and educator by trade, Stephen takes pride in the sharing and implementation of knowledge. He understands the human need to learn, as he works with this process every day.