1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Ken1017
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2014
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1980 (Age: 43)

Ken1017

Peon, Male, 43

I need a craigslist poster asap for 50-100 ads per day that can 100% get them to stick and stay on the board to keep up with competetion Mar 20, 2014

Mar 20, 2014
    1. peterjason
      peterjason
      We are a team of expert CL posters. We have 2 years experience. Only hand-posting. Our ads stick from 1 week to 1 month. We have reasonable prices and attractive payment scheme. Offer 2 trial ads. Skype - clposterssupport. Have samples of our work on request.
    2. gmr324
      gmr324
      We have US based staff and support with over 4 years experience successfully posting Craigslist ads. We post every ad manually and handle all the ad logistics with PVAs and proxies. Can post in any US city with no ad volume limits. Full support with email, cell, text and Skype. Feel free to contact me at gmrwebsiteconsulting@gmail.com or on Skype at gmr324.
    3. Ken1017
      Ken1017
      I need a craigslist poster asap for 50-100 ads per day that can 100% get them to stick and stay on the board to keep up with competetion
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 8, 1980 (Age: 43)