1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. sirtimithius
      sirtimithius
      You seem like the Go-To guy for Digital Point. Quick Question for you. Im a full time earning SEO Consultant out of Florida, and I have some high PR links in my Blog Network that opened up this past week. I'm looking to rent them out. Only about 5 to 6 of them. Sole purpose is Link Juice and Rankings. Can I post a thread looking for renters, or will I be Banned?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Apr 15, 2014
      2. sirtimithius
        sirtimithius
        Thank you, Good sir
        Apr 15, 2014
    2. garry420
      garry420
      Namaskar
      I was again warned for something which i didn't do intentionally here is what it says
      "Inappropriate / Disallowed Post"
      well it was just a question which i had written few months back i guess
    3. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      Pretty sure I'll never get tired of reading about how there are 100 thousand billion billion solar systems in our universe. :)
    4. spomoni
      spomoni
      Hello. I want to post a official thread about our new affiliate program. I don't see any new thread option in affiliate program category, so, i can not post thread. How can i do it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        You need to change your email here to your leadgate.com address.
        Apr 9, 2014
      3. spomoni
        spomoni
        here it's where? i didn't see link
        Apr 10, 2014
      4. spomoni
        spomoni
        so. please, help us to make our thread :)
        Apr 15, 2014
    5. DeathFortress
      DeathFortress
      "T2DMan - I agree... unless you have a large user base to draw from, most forums will fail, or just sit idle. I would have never attempted to start one without an existing user base." #throwback ... What did your existing userbase start from?? How many people did you have?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Site has been around since 1995. Forum wasn't started until 2004.
        Apr 8, 2014
    6. want2achieve
      want2achieve
      Hi, I am Established member but now you again asking money to post thread in marketplace area?
    7. AbstractChaos
      AbstractChaos
      Thought I'd let you know, element id="yah" needs style of "left: 398px;" to stop the 'e' in here being cut off :)
    8. Alfred Ramsey
      Alfred Ramsey
      Hi, I am a new member of Digital point, I am happy to be a part of Digital Point family. I look forward to better knowing all members.
    9. mehtabshaikh
      mehtabshaikh
      some one tell me about network and technology i have some problem on my local network
    10. TopForum.Ir
      TopForum.Ir
      Hi. Could you change my username to "Saati" please?
      1. digitalpoint
        Mar 26, 2014
      2. TopForum.Ir
        TopForum.Ir
        Now, I understood why DigitalPoint is one of those forums which earns much money! I think I'm fine with my username. :D
        Mar 26, 2014
    11. garry420
      garry420
      am i allowed to post "request for xenforo designing services" ?
      2. garry420
        garry420
        But i don't have access to that portion.
        and i don't have money to buy your membership sadly.
        I already have been warned thrice.:(
        is there anyway out ?
        Mar 23, 2014
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Becoming an Established or Premium member are your only two options if you want to utilize Buy/Sell/Trade area, sorry...
        Mar 24, 2014
      4. garry420
        garry420
        thanks...i will try writting something thats good for forum :)
        Mar 25, 2014
    12. taxilady7
      taxilady7
      Hi! I just signed up and need some help? I tried to set up a question and the screen kept asking me for a participant? But did not explain what it was asking for? Can you help me please?
      2. taxilady7
        taxilady7
        No! was just posting a question about getting rid of bad backlinks and looking for some feed back, but when I set up my question, the site kept coming back to the "Post a Participant" but it does not explain, what a Participant is? Don't know what it is asking for? I tried my user name and it would not except it? SO, what is it asking me for??????
        Mar 18, 2014
      3. taxilady7
        taxilady7
        I was in the forum section, posting my question!
        Mar 18, 2014
      4. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        No idea, never have seen that myself. What's the exact URL you are at when you see it?
        Mar 18, 2014
    13. qwikad.com
      qwikad.com
      Is a classified site considered to be a directory? I'd like to add my classifieds to your Directories category. No sure if I can. Thanks!
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        A directory would be a directory of websites, not products or services. Like eBay or Craigslist isn't a directory (for example).
        Mar 17, 2014
    14. mr75074
      mr75074
      I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I am trying to sell a .guru and a .land domain. I upgraded to premium membership, but when I try to list the domain name, it says invalid url. I have seen another .guru domain listed so it must be possible, but I must be doing something wrong. Can you help? Thanks so much
      2. mr75074
        mr75074
        now it seems to work. Another question, this domain is parked with Sedo.com and listed for sale there. I am unable to edit DNS settings to prove ownership so does that mean I can not list it here. The sale would go through Sedo for security of buyer and seller. Thanks
        Mar 14, 2014
      3. mr75074
        mr75074
        Thanks for the help. I was able to list the .guru The .land and the .equipment extentions are still showing invalid. Maybe they have not added those here yet.
        Mar 14, 2014
      4. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Yeah, will probably be a couple weeks before some of the new longer root domains are supported.
        Mar 14, 2014
    15. Irina Len
      Irina Len
      Hi Shawn,

Please, contact me in PMs, regarding the possibility to launch an ad campaign on DP. I need your assistance with the set-up, but can't find an option to contact you via private massages
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Mar 14, 2014
    16. jennie7990
      jennie7990
      How can I enlarge a picture ?
    17. Rahul Sood
      Rahul Sood
      How do I start a new thread?
    18. Mearning
      Mearning
      I have receive Warning "Running Up Post Count / Content Has No Value" without no any spam activity and this is expire in 6th june 2014 what does mean this warning
      We are give my best for this Platform and wanna success In DP
      can you please suggest what effect of this Warning in my account ?
    19. digipro
      digipro
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        If it was a sale setup for Instant Pay, and that's how you purchased it, you will be able to relist it at some point, but the functionality isn't there yet. Nothing you can do about it right now though.
        Mar 6, 2014
    20. Vagz
      Vagz
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        We don't get involved in disputes between members.
        Mar 6, 2014
      2. Vagz
        Vagz
        Well, I can understand that...you'd be buried in disputes. But, in a way, it's almost like saying scamming is acceptable. Are there no deterrent on DP for scammers? Simply wondering...thanx for a response.
        Mar 6, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel