1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
RiMarc
Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2015
Best Answers:

Following 1

Birthday:
Mar 2, 1996 (Age: 28)
SEO

RiMarc

Greenhorn, Male, 28, from Dallas, Texas

Selling 10 text links on a quality Spanish webpage: i-learnspanish.com/en. $20/month Mar 23, 2014

Feb 21, 2015
    1. RiMarc
      RiMarc
      Selling 10 text links on a quality Spanish webpage: i-learnspanish.com/en. $20/month
    2. RiMarc
      RiMarc
      Selling 10 text links on a quality Spanish webpage: i-learnspanish.com/en
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 2, 1996 (Age: 28)
    SEO
    I took on Affiliate Marketing a while back, when I was 14. At first not much really happened, since then I've been messing around with it a bit, on and off, not quite consistent and found some cool stuff and people. I dropped off of Internet Marketing for a while, then found Alex Becker. I have been following him for a while now, studying and elaborating on his tactics to the T.

SEO is something that I only just recently picked up in the last year, and have taken quite an interest in it! I've been playing around with SEO since I found it, and am still learning all the cool little tips and tricks!

I'm by no means a professional yet, but it's a goal! :)