1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by CHSajid

1. sarahk
    sarahk
    It looks like a valid thread, what is the problem?
    Feb 11, 2014
  2. CHSajid
    CHSajid
    Its a mistake I have made and has been addressed by other members of this forum. My New Brands name on their "Pixalet" and DP is ranking the word Pixalet by every second, which is dangerous at this stage and time for me so if you could please remove the thread for me I would love you for ever.
    Feb 11, 2014
  3. sarahk
    sarahk
    If you post on a public forum it will be indexed and it will be searchable. We have the underground for private discussions. You used the members here for their opinions but now you want to pretend it never happened?

It won't take you long to out SEO this forum on that search phrase. Next time remember that what is said in public stays in public.
    Feb 11, 2014
  4. CHSajid
    CHSajid
    Am not aware of this underground private discussion...if I had known, I would have surely posted it there - no doubt of a question. I don't wanna pretend, I want that discussion either removed or even move it to the under ground section? It would be appreciated if you can move my thread to the under ground section I would be highly delighted
    Feb 11, 2014
  5. CHSajid
    CHSajid
    Is it not fair If one wants to remove his own thread on a special request and a valid reason, ones thread should be removed?
    Feb 11, 2014
  6. Megamon
    Megamon
    i totally agree with CHSajid is just a thread ^_^
    Apr 4, 2014