1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by SevenKader

1. ufshane
  2. SevenKader
    SevenKader
    Do you work with appnexus at all?
    Jan 29, 2014
  3. SevenKader
    SevenKader
    I signed up, I'm really loving this, I'm reaaally loving this. How many advertisers do you have?
    Jan 29, 2014
  4. ufshane
    ufshane
    Sorry Seven, I was asleep, we do not work with appnexus, all advertisers are direct and I am actually not sure of the exact advertiser account as we are on a network exchange with all other networks using the same platform.

But you will find that we are able to monetize traffic in most countries... some are a little harder than other when it comes to taiwan and such
    Jan 30, 2014
  5. ufshane
    ufshane
    Also be sure to let the system optimize to your traffic, generally will take about a week to 2 weeks to fully optimize.
    Jan 30, 2014
  6. SevenKader
    SevenKader
    Alright we'll stick around then, hopefully the revenue increases since it's ppc. And 15 clicks got me 23 cents, so I'm hoping that increases. Other than that I like this idea.
    Jan 30, 2014
  7. ufshane
    ufshane
    I noticed you are running mobile ad units, currently we have a very limited supply of mobile advertisers so you can probably monetize that position better with another network
    Jan 30, 2014
  8. SevenKader
    SevenKader
    I know you said we're not paid cpm, but, you also say, we are, I don't understand that, "Earn the highest CPM rates from multiple networks thanks to our optimization technology. the network translates and compares CPM rates from advertisers and seeks the highest paying effective CPM rates even if advertisers are only offering PPC or CPA. "
    Jan 30, 2014
  9. ufshane
    ufshane
    Where is that text?
    Jan 30, 2014
  10. SevenKader
    SevenKader
    Right in the SELL AD SPACE header in the admin section.
    Jan 30, 2014
  11. ufshane
    ufshane
    Ahh nice catch that should be eCPM
    Jan 30, 2014