1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. Mohammad Mahdi
      Mohammad Mahdi
    2. Silent_Heart
      Silent_Heart
      dear sir actually i am old member of DP and i was well reputation points, also i was done 2 trade also in buy and selling section but for few months i was not online in DP by some busy time and when i come back online after few months i saw i am very limited in DP....don't know why as old member of DP with two trade two ?
      may you check my trade posting also.

Thanks
    3. Samguru
      Samguru
      Hi, are you the owner of digitalpoint.com?...what a website it is...in my view it is one of the best website in the world..for a guy..like me..I love digitalpoint..thanks for such a site...my days rocking...with digitalpoint...still I did not earn penny from websites..but I got confidence that I will become one of the best earner...Thank you very much for this beautiful website..
    4. mukhos007
      mukhos007
      If you have not enough rights they don't have quality, and quantity are so far
    5. gcfr.com
      gcfr.com
      Hi, well your display picture looks funny.
      Erm I will like to know, what happens if a user never gets a LIKE? Does that means the user's account remains limited?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Yep... all about quality, not quantity.
        Dec 23, 2013
    6. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Added some new stuff to it today to commemorate... It has an API to get at your data now: https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/api/tools

The historical banklink tracking portion also started tracking Facebook Likes today.
        Dec 23, 2013
    7. computerguy1011
      computerguy1011
      Hey, I have 2 quick questions:

1) If I buy a premium account will that allow me to auction off domains?

2) What is the cost of each domain auction?

Thank you for your time.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jessyica
        Jessyica
        Hello digitalpoint I am a premium member with a monthly subscription and have a video animations service I think the community could be interested in and would like to sell on the buy/sell part of your forum but I am confused as to how I do it..can you give me directions please?

Jessyica
        Jan 13, 2014
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Jan 13, 2014
      4. Jessyica
        Jessyica
        thanks (:
        Jan 13, 2014
    8. yousaf676
      yousaf676
      helllo i new hare can you help me i need help thankssss
    9. MentaLRZ
      MentaLRZ
      i bought a sub and its not activated, help appreciated.
    10. sanakhan
      sanakhan
      hello there, I am sorry for bothering you at this time. I just want your help. I started a thread few days ago and now it's being bombarded with irrelevant comments. I am being harassed with noisy responses and comments, tell me what I should do to work here peacefully. I don't want to fight back because I dont have time for it.
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        If it's something that violates our rules, just use the normal Report option.
        Dec 17, 2013
    11. Noticed
      Noticed
      Hey sorry to annoy, but I got 3 likes at 1am and it's 2:50PM and I still haven't been upgraded it's no big deal I was just wondering if I did something wrong. Thanks for your time!
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        System doesn't bother to check for user promotions if the user hasn't visited in the last 24 hours. It can take up to an hour from the time you visit (and qualified).
        Dec 15, 2013
      2. Noticed
        Noticed
        Oh okay, thanks for helping! I appreciate it. :)
        Dec 15, 2013
    12. 121beale121
      121beale121
      Got the message ?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        This message? Yes.
        Dec 14, 2013
    13. 121beale121
      121beale121
      Dispute time I believe
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Fair enough... {shrug}
        Dec 14, 2013
    14. 121beale121
      121beale121
      24 hours to go tick tock
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Until what?
        Dec 14, 2013
    15. 121beale121
      121beale121
      I believed that premium membership would mean I would able to have a sig, so please can I have my membership refunded because I've being waiting over 48hours thinking the sig would work, I've spoked to a mod in Texas who advised contact site owner so let me know Captain...
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Normally premium membership isn't refundable, but if you didn't use it we could have. You started 7 threads in the But/Sell/Trade area which premium membership allowed you to do... So it was used.

BTW - why did you think premium membership gives you a signature? In fact the info page explicitly says it does not.
        Dec 14, 2013
    16. drakzor
      drakzor
      Interesting comment on the AirPort Extreme, better than Cisco AP, do you have any kind of case study? how come the test has been made, high density environment?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Nothing scientific... just my own experience. Replaced 4 Cisco access points with 2 AirPort Extremes, and ended up was *much* better coverage on existing area as well as farther.
        Dec 13, 2013
    17. DIA_8497
      DIA_8497
      Hi,
      How can i become a staff member on DP? Their is some process or something?
      Thanks
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        You can't, sorry.
        Dec 13, 2013
      2. DIA_8497
        DIA_8497
        Ok, if someone really is interested and have a great skill sets with plenty of experience. I can't but who can become a staff member?
        Dec 16, 2013
    18. adlerk
      adlerk
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Dec 12, 2013
      2. adlerk
        adlerk
        Dec 12, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        No, sorry... It's not possible for users to edit other user's post if that's what you mean?
        Dec 12, 2013
    19. Densely
      Densely
      An user scammed me for some amount, and you deleted my report thread. I am just assuming if DP is a heaven for such person.
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        The best thing to do is contact the escrow company you used or at the very least your payment processor. We do not get involved in disputes between members. See "Disputres Between Members" here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/policies
        Dec 11, 2013
      2. Densely
        Densely
        I am not saying to get involved between members. But at-least let other members know so that they do-not get face the same sort of thing. This will help to grow overall quality of DP users.
        Dec 11, 2013
    20. Arikahun
      Arikahun
      I know you're the owner but if you violate your own forum rules and tend to emotionally harm me continuously with your actions, what sort of action will you take against yourself https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/rules ?
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel