1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by Arikahun

1. Arikahun
    Arikahun
    I am requesting for a refund of the recently changed $25. As for the $25 charged on Nov 6, it was also an unauthorized transaction which i was never made aware of. I don't think it i a "paypal" issue as you say, that would be pretty rare situation. May be something wrong with your script. What i do know is that the subscription was canceled on Oct 6, 2013 and i have the paypal history showing it.
    Dec 8, 2013
  2. Arikahun
    Arikahun
    If you would like a copy of the history showing these facts, i can send you one to your email.
    Dec 8, 2013
  3. digitalpoint
    digitalpoint
    There is no way to pull funds from a PayPal account. The only way a recurring subscription can happen with PayPal is if the account owner has a recurring subscription in their PayPal account, the account will push funds. There is no script on our end that does anything. PayPal notifies when they send money is all.
    Dec 8, 2013
  4. digitalpoint
    digitalpoint
    No one on our end removed premium membership. The only way it could have been removed is by PayPal (typically because there is an issue on PayPal's side with the transaction for some reason).
    Dec 8, 2013
  5. Arikahun
    Arikahun
    Well you're telling your side of story but i have here unauthorized transactions and paypal history as a prove and as you see i am also a regular member now, i am not benefiting from any premium membership, i want at least the $25 that was taken from my account on December 6, 2013. You can't take that.
    Dec 8, 2013
  6. Arikahun
    Arikahun
    Are you going to refund the money that was taken from my account without my knowledge? Instead of this back and forth, it is really frustrating..
    Dec 8, 2013