1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
andythewriter
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2013
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Jul 30, 1990 (Age: 33)
content writer

andythewriter

Greenhorn, Male, 33, from Pune, Maharashtra

andycruise9@gmail.com Dec 1, 2013

Dec 7, 2013
    1. andythewriter
      andythewriter
      andycruise9@gmail.com
    2. bestwriter055
      bestwriter055
      can u please give me your mail id i am looking for content writer
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 30, 1990 (Age: 33)
    content writer
    Interests:
    writing, travelling, reading books
    The journey towards content writing was stepped in the year of 2009. I got the opportunity to excel my skills by working with great people and companies as well.

I am motivated by Social media and Marketing skills, having the passion for improving SEO and to make the best online marketing strategies through effective content writing.
    Although i have been working in Content Creation, Blog writing, Article Submission, Directory Submission , Postings, Image Submission , Copy writing etc but i have re-started my work keeping the eye as a Content writer.

Being a good content writer with experience of almost 5 years i can develop Technical and business ideas and convert them into reader friendly and target audience specific matter.I have been skilled at producing compelling content.The goal is to become a Trusted Advisor through qualitative content instead of just make large quantities of content.

“I am a person who works well under pressure. In fact, I work so well under pressure that at times, I will procrastinate(Delay) in order to create this pressure.” ― Stephanie Pearl-McPhee