1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. Arikahun
      Arikahun
      i posted a message in the thread you were replying to relative to the unauthorized transaction but you appeared to miss it? Please remove the name and email from the picture you shared, these are my private information and i do not wish to expose it publicly nor online. Nor receive spam emails if it were discovered.
    2. Arikahun
      Arikahun
      Hi Shawn, I see that this is an issue with the script you are using to charge for membership, it looks like it is on your end, as the moment i contacted you about it today, my premium membership was removed, hence someone from DP staff removed it manually - a $25 was taken from my paypal account on December 6, 2013 which was an unauthorized transaction and a DP staff took action today by removing the membership.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        No one on our end removed premium membership. The only way it could have been removed is by PayPal (typically because there is an issue on PayPal's side with the transaction for some reason).
        Dec 8, 2013
      3. Arikahun
        Arikahun
        Well you're telling your side of story but i have here unauthorized transactions and paypal history as a prove and as you see i am also a regular member now, i am not benefiting from any premium membership, i want at least the $25 that was taken from my account on December 6, 2013. You can't take that.
        Dec 8, 2013
      4. Arikahun
        Arikahun
        Are you going to refund the money that was taken from my account without my knowledge? Instead of this back and forth, it is really frustrating..
        Dec 8, 2013
    3. Arikahun
      Arikahun
      Hi Shawn,

I have send you an email regarding unauthorized transactions which i never authorized, i did cancel the subscription on Oct 2013 and never authorized any future payments.

Please respond to me by Monday at your earliest convenience. I have send a request for a refund. I have so many bills to pay this week and i was surprised of these charged in the amount of $50 when i recently checked my paypal.
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        It's not possible for us to pull payments from a PayPal account. The only way a future payment can be made is if the user signs up for a recurring payment and sets that up within their PayPal account. If PayPal is sending payments without an active recurring subscription on the account, you definitely should call PayPal because something is screwed on on their end. We can't "pull" money even if we wanted to.
        Dec 8, 2013
      2. Arikahun
        Arikahun
        Hi Shawn, well this was an unauthorized transaction, may be something wrong with your own paypal script. I want the $50 refunded or at least yesterday's payment, since i have many bills to pay. Are you going to refund the $25 or the $50?
        Dec 8, 2013
    4. L1onz
      L1onz
      Hi I purchased a Premium membership yesterday. How long till my account is updated. Where and where can I down load the DP Sphinx search engine. Thanks For your help
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Normally it's instant. If it's an eCheck, takes a couple days.
        Dec 6, 2013
    5. Wiki_Neon
    6. lehthanis
      lehthanis
      Hi, I've been using the DP Sphinx Search plugin for a while now, and have paid for premium membership a few times to get updates. I have no interest in maintaining a premium membership because I can't afford it, but was wondering if it'd be possible to apply some if not all of my previous single month premium memberships towards the 150 dollar cost of purchasing the plugin outright? That would be a huge help to me.
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        There is no "outright" purchase if you mean upgrades and support forever.
        Dec 4, 2013
      2. lehthanis
        lehthanis
        Yeah I saw that the 150 purchase is for one year. You've not done a great job of making this affordable, but whatever.
        Dec 5, 2013
    7. faizzsheikh
      faizzsheikh
      When will I be able to add signature and have privilege as an established member?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        After you become an established member, then you get established member privileges.
        Dec 3, 2013
      2. faizzsheikh
        faizzsheikh
        Oh! you are so wise, after all you are managing this great forum
        Dec 5, 2013
    8. Katherine Elizabeth
      Katherine Elizabeth
      I just came here to see how the "GEO" feature works.. :)
    9. prettyfeet6152014
      prettyfeet6152014
      How does this work?!?!
      1. MBDungo
        MBDungo
        Just research what is an Internet forum.
        Nov 22, 2013
    10. MBDungo
      MBDungo
      What does the fox say?
    11. cheryl123
      cheryl123
      Hi, I just bought the branding free option for Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.2.0 for xenforo. I've searched for directions to disable the attribution but haven't been able to find anything about it. Could you send me directions?

BTW, I've used several of your vb4 mods over the years. You're awesome.
    12. lfbond
      lfbond
      The Best admin i have ever seen in my life. Good Luck bro. :)
    13. HitlerLinks
      HitlerLinks
      HI SIR..

I have been spammed by one of DP member and i lost my money and he didnt refunding me.. can u help me on my report ? i have shared evidence details with one of DP Moderator... Pls help me in this sir..

Thanks
    14. Famikhan
      Famikhan
    15. boogirlShop
      boogirlShop
      Hi! I was trying to reply to the thread that we had but it continues to say error when I try to post anything. I would like to give you my url for my affiliate program. Maybe you can message me for it.. I don't know how to get it to you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. boogirlShop
        boogirlShop
        Nov 12, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Your account should be flagged an an affiliate program manager now.
        Nov 12, 2013
      4. boogirlShop
        boogirlShop
        Great thank you so much
        Nov 12, 2013
    16. kieziah
      kieziah
    17. EKworks
      EKworks
      Sphinx demo?
    18. EKworks
      EKworks
      Some guy just told me I won a contest but hasn't replied since! what to do? report him?
    19. MGwebmaster
      MGwebmaster
      I have to inform that there is a thief on DigitalPoint forum who is continue to deceive members of the forum on the money.
      Tell me whom I should talk to from the moderators on this issue.
    20. complearning123
      complearning123
      Thanks, Shawn. You rock! Steve.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel