1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
johndavis74
Last Activity:
Nov 10, 2023
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Jan 19, 1974 (Age: 50)

johndavis74

Well-Known Member, Male, 50

Nov 10, 2023
    1. Active
      Active
      Please, make the payment. I've already sent you 3 reminders to your PayPal.
    2. soman4u
      soman4u
      drop me an email to somuseo@gmail.com. I'm here to work for you
    3. snobird
      snobird
      I can do emails for you, please let me know and I can dedicate lots of free time to it.
    4. **sun**
      **sun**
      i am ready to take up creating of gmail accounts.my email id aadhi401@gmail.com
    5. Mark.D
      Mark.D
      Am available online from 8am till 4pm EST from Mondays to Thursday. Let me know if I can be of help to you? Bismark
    6. Shamims
      Shamims
      Hi, I am a freelancer from Bangladesh and have been in CL posting related freelancing jobs for last 2 years. And I am specialized in USA zones and I will guarantee you that, each ads will go live. I am ready with your $1 budget as I need Ips, PVAs and contents from you. Please let me know, how we can proceed on this project. Thank You.
    7. MelanieSmart
      MelanieSmart
      Hi! We are a team of CL posters and we are interested in your offer. We have our ips and pvas and stuff, so you will just provide us with titles, ads and cities.
      We post in US and we post manually. 3$ per ad is ok for us, at present we can do up to 50 ads per day. do you pay weekly?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 19, 1974 (Age: 50)

Signature