1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
PhilipSEO
Last Activity:
Sep 4, 2022
Best Answers:
Home Page:
SearchBenefit.com Markets/Content/SEO/Adwords Guru

PhilipSEO

Notable Member, Male, from Cambridge, MA

I love CRO, it's science. Finished 4 splits-tests of a simple design change for a client. AdWords conversion rate has increased 3.6 times. Nov 14, 2013

Sep 4, 2022
    1. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      I love CRO, it's science. Finished 4 splits-tests of a simple design change for a client. AdWords conversion rate has increased 3.6 times.
    2. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      Fine SEOs, PPC experts, marketers, say hi! Let's network. Looking to connect with good people. Been around but don't really now anyone.
    3. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      Good to be back. Impressed how the forum has improved much while I was away. There is generally less spam going on there, fewer fake posts.
    4. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      Found my sig lol.
    5. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      Back in DP and trying to figure out all the new things. Where did my sig go?!?!
    6. PhilipSEO
      PhilipSEO
      We've replaced most of the old content at SearchBenefit.com, rolling out the new design next.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://searchbenefit.com/
    SearchBenefit.com Markets/Content/SEO/Adwords Guru
    Interests:
    Online Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, optimized Web design, website optimization
    Marketing strategist, SEO, content architect. Expertise: viral content, SEO, conversions, AdWords/PPC, legit email marketing (no spammers), design and website optimization. Harvard BA & MA; PhD in Editing from BU. I have both a literary and a technical side. I am also a supermod and a star contributor on SEOchat, an authoritative search and marketing forum. Since 2009, I run Search Benefit, a Boston based agency with a top-notch team of pro marketeers, writers, SEOs, PPC managers, designers, programmers. Please get in touch at if you need relevant help.

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    SEOeye

Signature

Search Benefit Online Marketing Agency
    (Prime Content, SEO, AdWords, CRO + )