1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
mayank6169
Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2018
Best Answers:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 6, 1996 (Age: 27)

mayank6169

Active Member, Male, 27, from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Dec 4, 2018
    1. netmuve
      netmuve
      it was about editing a logo that says "photoz" but i need it to say NETFAP
      1. View previous comments...
      2. netmuve
        netmuve
        ok. how long will it take?
        Oct 4, 2013
      3. netmuve
        netmuve
        Let me know if u cant do it so i can get someone else to. thanx
        Oct 6, 2013
      4. mayank6169
        mayank6169
        I just tried it but it is taking hell lot of time for me. I think you should open a thread for it many will help you.
        Oct 6, 2013
    2. netmuve
      netmuve
      hey, did u reply to my thread? it got deleted because it was posted in the wrong area
    3. marioadam
      marioadam
      ok.. i can create one for you.. you can pay me when you found every thing is ok.. how would you like to contact me to send me information required.?? my yahoo messenger: splendor.magic@yahoo.com Skype: splendormagic
    4. marioadam
      marioadam
      you can upgrade it after that
      1. mayank6169
        mayank6169
        Well I never trust these methods but if I get a account from you for testing if everything is working fine for some days.Than I can buy from you.If not than I am not interested as many cheaters do the same all over the net.
        Apr 28, 2013
    5. marioadam
      marioadam
      I can create an Adsense Account for you. but it will be only for blogger and youtube.
    6. marioadam
      marioadam
      It is the golden chance for beginners who are dreaming of having Adsense account.
      An AdSense hosted account allows you to monetize content that you create on Adsense host partner websites: Blogger, Youtube, Docstoc … etc
      You can turn you hosted Adsense account to normal Adsense account without losing or affecting your hosted Adsense account.
      If you are interested, PM me.
      1. mayank6169
        mayank6169
        Whats that about ?
        Apr 28, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 6, 1996 (Age: 27)