1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Stirksales
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2013
Best Answers:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 18, 1992 (Age: 31)
Internet Entrepreneur

Stirksales

Member, Male, 31, from Orillia, Ontario

If you don't take action, and keep persistent, how do you expect to create the success you seek? Sep 6, 2013

Nov 18, 2013
    1. rony2011
      rony2011
      i want to earn using CL. Im a bangladeshi and labour cost here is low. i have very large team some skilled and some are unskilled. i want use all people to earn from online. Will you help me personaly.
    2. Stirksales
      Stirksales
      If you don't take action, and keep persistent, how do you expect to create the success you seek?
    3. Stirksales
      Stirksales
      It's only the beginning, from here on out it only can get easier!
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Internet Entrepreneur
    Interests:
    I enjoy spending any extra time I have with family. Cooking, ah thats my game call me Chef J Music is my strong point, I produce on the piano, drums and recently began playing guitar. I have that sense for rhythm you know? I like being creative with my work, business, and hobbies. When I do something, my goal is to do it right. If I'm going offroad biking, I'm going to be biking right through the bush... You know taking things to the next level? Lmao I'm not to much into reading unless its informational. I find it's better for conversation. I like the finer things in life, life expensive wine and cigars, rather then cigarettes and beer. Life isn't short if we live it! Have a positive attitude, and subtract the negative. Come on now!
    How's it going. Well to keep it simple, I am 21, I am a high-school drop out, never really believed in furthering education, or the education system at all. I've run small businesses before, such as landscaping, painting, word processing, and never really obtained the profit I thought. Recently I've worked a few jobs where the load is insane and the pay is to little. Realizing I can't go through life penny pinching and eating badly I decided to begin my Marketing venture as my newest business opportunity. I am never turning back! Life is crazy, and you only get one chance so you mine as well become successful and live it up with freedom!

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    ILNStirk
    Twitter:
    JAStirk