1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
monfis
Last Activity:
Nov 4, 2022
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1953 (Age: 70)
Home Page:
Search Engine Optimizer

monfis

Well-Known Member, Male, 70, from In The SERPs

Send me a PM - sorry no Pms since the last changes - now private conversation. Aug 16, 2013

Nov 4, 2022
    1. Examinformer
      Examinformer
      hello sir

thanks for your answer, so what is the solution.......is my website can recover in future, plz guide me........ newzduniya.com

i always post genuine answer...
    2. monfis
      monfis
      Send me a PM - sorry no Pms since the last changes - now private conversation.
    3. Ryan Rutan
      Ryan Rutan
      how can I send you msg here?
      1. monfis likes this.
    4. monfis
      monfis
      Always Online
    5. monfis
      monfis
      Serving The Net With Top Rankings
    6. monfis
      monfis
      There have been some questions regarding the negative I-traders on my account. If you have a serious look into the issue, you will find all members who left - itrade, are banned from Digitalpoint.
      Administration promised to erase those false iTraders from my history, but for some unknown reason they did not. Can't do anything about it, but be assured - there are no real negatives in my history.
    7. monfis
      monfis
      Got my "homework" done. Up to date with the latest Google changes. My new blogs achieve instant rankings again (and not expressively for the low competition KWs :) )
    8. monfis
      monfis
      Hi friends,
      after almost two years absence due to a terrible accident, forced to spend those months between hospitals and rehabilitation, I am starting to offer my SEO services again. Hope you all will appreciate my offers and services as before. Those who know me, know that I'm not a friend of long talks but of good results as always. Whenever you face a problem with your site rankings, let me know and have a look for solutions.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1953 (Age: 70)
    Home Page:
    http://www.monfis.us
    Search Engine Optimizer
    Interests:
    My job is my hobby
    Since 1996 working in SEO. Top rankings are the rule, not the exception.
    Hosting services added in 2003 with hosting options from cheap personal to dedicated server accounts.

Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    monfis@hotmail.com
    Twitter:
    holidaygeek