1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
zacklk
Last Activity:
Feb 9, 2017
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:

zacklk

Feb 9, 2017
    1. Giudice
      Giudice
      Hi Zacklk.. I want to buy this script, I was mailed you, but I think you didn't see it. I want to buy this today, but can you mail me please, I have some questions, thanks bro.. (sercan0zeybek@gmail.com)
    2. SAJID BASHIR
      SAJID BASHIR
      Hello Zacklk... I am really interested in the script, Can i get to talk to you on skype or by mail? please i want to buy it
    3. Kunuz
      Kunuz
      How to buy Flippy Volume script ?
    4. pk2groups
      pk2groups
      Hello ZACKLK can you tell me why my payment has been denied... today i try to again buy this script and today also payment denied .... and 2nd time deduct my payment from my card .....
      1. zacklk
        zacklk
        As i understand 2checkout is not accepting debit card issued by your bank.
        Apr 17, 2013
    5. pk2groups
      pk2groups
      plz chek your affiliat status for confirmation lolpix order by me on flippyscripts ... i didnt receive the product after payment..
      1. zacklk
        zacklk
        Hi, Im not an affiliate i work for flippy labs. your payment has been denied. that's why you didn't get the product
        Apr 16, 2013
    6. pk2groups
      pk2groups
      Hello Zacklk my name is waqas ali ... i clicked your affiliated link and also purchased flippy lolpix script... but i didnt receive any email or intant download link from flippyscripts dot com....
    7. Graphic Addict
      Graphic Addict
      Hey There :) Any more scripts come out yet?? I love your work
    8. bedio
      bedio
      mb7.org if you are interested pm me at br.morfov@gmail.com to send you the analytics for the past year
  • About

Interests:
    Web Devolopemt, Music Creation and Watching Movies
    I am a web developer and a designer. I own the PHP script website Flippy Scripts