1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
jany2012
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2020
Best Answers:

jany2012

@sunrisecolors Don't use domain name with Kindle, Example: CheapKindle.com is violate TOS. Jul 5, 2013

Nov 15, 2020
    1. billy2013
      billy2013
      hi anh P, mình là An..mình có thể mời anh ly cafe để được học hỏi thêm? annguyen2thirdsept@gmail.com.Hy vọng sớm nhận được reply của a
    2. jany2012
      jany2012
      @sunrisecolors Don't use domain name with Kindle, Example: CheapKindle.com is violate TOS.
    3. sunrisecolors
      sunrisecolors
      Do you think I can sell Kindle?AMAZON will baned my account,Infringing products.
      Many time I found some product which is best seller,however,they are all brand products,if I follow them ,they will complaint me,and hold My account,HOw I can solve this problem?
    4. sunrisecolors
      sunrisecolors
      Hi,how can I contact with you>
    5. hariomh5
      hariomh5
      hey jany sorry for bothering you to much but i'm new here and don't know how to get in touch with you so posting everywhere.. please respond soon...sorry again
    6. taleeman
      taleeman
      i have see you post and it really interested me , i would like to look at you website that you post your sales there
      please

do you have e-mail or facebook that i can contact you
    7. hieu890
      hieu890
      Chào bạn mình là Hiếu...bạn có thể cho mình xin sđt, gmail hoặc skype được không? Cám ơn bạn