1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
deluxdon
Last Activity:
Apr 25, 2023
Best Answers:
Birthday:
June 19
Don't you think its a personal question ;)

deluxdon

Catch Me If You Can...!!!™, Male, from India

Staff

|| Life begins at the end of your comfort zone || Dec 30, 2013

Apr 25, 2023
    1. ACTPOHABT
      ACTPOHABT
      Hi, how do I delete my account? Thank you.
      1. deluxdon
        deluxdon
        Just leave it as it is. No need to login again.
        Sep 20, 2013
      2. ACTPOHABT
        ACTPOHABT
        But I don't need it, who do I contact in order for it to be deleted completely? Thanks.
        Sep 21, 2013
      3. deluxdon
        deluxdon
        Thats not possible. As i said you need to leave it as it is.
        Sep 21, 2013
    2. vabtrock
      vabtrock
      Why i am not able to make posts in marketplace (domains) section?
      1. deluxdon
    3. Uttkarsh
    4. BigDavesmile
      BigDavesmile
      Hey I have posted my ebook into the marketplace and already have attached my paypal account with my main account, still I got reply from one guy that he's not able to make a payment since system is saying paypal account is not attached with it, can you plz take a look into it??
    5. AshPaulzzz
    6. fortunebearer
      fortunebearer
      I am unable to locate the buy,sell or trade section. How do I access it?
      1. deluxdon
    7. jibriel
      jibriel
      hi,can you help me post something on buysell tread? i want to sell my service there
      1. deluxdon
    8. Charlie Apple
      Charlie Apple
      hi how do you bump up a 'like sale' listing, I don't see where I can do that. Thank you
    9. davidbrown12
      davidbrown12
      Hi
      I am unable to send private conversation or start a conversation or reply a conversation. I am getting an error: "can not submit your content. Please try again later". Please help me with this. Please let me know the solution.
    10. emmiawara
      emmiawara
      kindly guide me. I never done any thing wrong but i receive a warning bumping thread post. but I never do this.
      1. deluxdon
        deluxdon
        You have got an infraction (warning) for unnecessarily bumped 2012 year thread.
        Aug 5, 2013
    11. alexandrubitca
      alexandrubitca
      Hi!
      I want to post my service in Buy, Sell or Trade section and I want to ask if it is forbidden to post infographics? Because I haven't seen nobody to do this.
      I would be thankful if you help me with this question!
    12. ayush.
      ayush.
      Hey Delux :)
      I have a query, I have received 3 likes and it's obviously been more than 2 days since I signed up. When do I become an established member? I want to create threads on DP in Marketplace..

Thanks in advance,
      Ayush
      1. deluxdon
        deluxdon
        Please keep in mind that it's 48 full hours after you sign up (not "2 days"). Also, it can take up to an hour for the promotion to happen (there is an hourly process that checks for promotions for users that have visited the site recently).
        Jul 27, 2013
    13. liamwli
      liamwli
      Caught you :P
    14. Kristi_F
      Kristi_F
      Hello. I just won a domain and paid for it but I am not sure what happens next. Can you let me know the next steps in this process? I am new on here and don't know how I can use the domain now or in the future. Please let me know. Thank you!
    15. SEO Link Manager
      SEO Link Manager
      Is there any way to make a complain about fraud case against someone as the main conversation made into PM?
    16. Dharanidinesh
      Dharanidinesh
      Hi..

I need to post my thread... How Can I... Please Guide Me
    17. baassoul
    18. Pammer
      Pammer
      Hey mate, long time no see.... you had a directory submission website. what happened to him?
    19. rfarhanali
      rfarhanali
      hello deluxdom
    20. Glock
      Glock
      Hi, I am not able to create any thread in Buy and Sell forum after the forum revamp. I have been a member since 2007 and have quite alot posts, could you please look into it. Thanks!
      1. deluxdon
  • About

Birthday:
    June 19
    Don't you think its a personal question ;)
    Interests:
    Blogging, Web development, Reading Books, Movies, Seo, Forum Moderating, Detective Serials
    Work is my passion

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    delux.don
    Twitter:
    DeluxdonTalks

Signature

There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning.