1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
bm4web
Last Activity:
Mar 23, 2022
Best Answers:
php / mysql programmer

bm4web

Well-Known Member, Male

html/Xhtml/css and PHP/MySQL, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery programming, MAPS API and payment API's Jun 28, 2013

Mar 23, 2022
    1. Highena.com
      Highena.com
      Thank you for the fast and professional work. Much appreciated.
    2. bm4web
      bm4web
      html/Xhtml/css and PHP/MySQL, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery programming, MAPS API and payment API's
    3. raeyo
      raeyo
      Hi there,

Can you do WHMCS coding also?

I need an addon for WHMCS (reverse invoice)

I've been experiencing a rather cumbersome problem with WHMCS that I think can be very easily fixed. The problem relates to the cancellation of an invoice. Not sure
      how this work in other parts of the world but here, when an invoice is generated we become liable for any taxes on that invoice, regardless of when it is paid. Normal
      activity for a webhost can sometimes have invoices be due for more than a month so invoices issued in one month may only be paid or canceled in the following
      month (or longer).

As it stands a lot of time is spent dealing with this when it would be so easy to resolve.

I made some screenshots of how I see it so if you're interested we can discuss this further

you can find me online at msn: sitematic@hotmail.com

Best regards

Carl
      1. allanwake
        allanwake
        Sep 7, 2023
  • About

php / mysql programmer
    Interests:
    Bloging, website creating etc...
    html/Xhtml/css and PHP/MySQL, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery programming, MAPS API and payment API's