1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. Kamijou Touma
    2. Kamijou Touma
      Kamijou Touma
      digital point i didnt know where to post the thread i created so i posted it in general discusion and now its gone and ive been given a warning i also listed in the post in the begining that i didnt know where to put it
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Services offered can only go in Buy/Sell/Trade
        Jun 26, 2013
      2. Kamijou Touma
        Kamijou Touma
        ok i didnt know that thank you can you fix it cause i was originally talking to devtard in that thread
        Jun 26, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Just send them a private message.
        Jun 26, 2013
    3. farooqwani
      farooqwani
      I started a CPC campaign. Non of the keywords show my ads and i got no clicks?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Are they long-tail keywords?
        Jun 26, 2013
    4. Kamijou Touma
      Kamijou Touma
      hi man whats up thanks for clearin that up for me although im back to square one now where i cant post in the forums again sadly sorry to bother you bout this
    5. allmotoreviews
      allmotoreviews
      i dont understand i have acount for a few years so...
    6. allmotoreviews
      allmotoreviews
      hi.you can tell why i cant sell ????what i need to do???
      1. digitalpoint
    7. pafa
      pafa
      Hello DigitalPoint.
      I don't know if this the correct place to post this. Sorry if it isn't.
      I've posted some pre-written content to sell on the content area, but it's still waiting for moderation.
      Since yesterday morning. This is the second one I post. The first one took 5 minutes to go online.
      Can you help me, or point me to someone that can?

Thanks for your time :)
    8. MUK3SH
      MUK3SH
      I Love the Girl who is in ur avator. :P :*
    9. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      AirPort Extreme x2 = 200% better WiFi coverage than Cisco WiFi Access Point x4. In case anyone cares?
      1. SecretDownload likes this.
    10. Fred8890
      Fred8890
      Hey, not sure if this is the correct place for this but i've put up a banner ad today and I'm not sure that it's showing the actual banner I posted, it seems as though it's almost a text ad that's gone up. Could you clarify for me or perhaps shoot me a message to get a dialect going? Thanks, Fred
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Fred8890
        Fred8890
        Oh, ok, thanks. I've just gone over there and added the other size in so that shouldn't be a problem, I did notice however after uploading the banners they seemed to gain an extra 6 pixels in width, is this normal? They're definitely the correct size before uploading, but once on the ad page as a preview, if you 'inspect element' they've gained 6 pixels. Don't know if that's a problem....?
        Jun 7, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        I've not seen that... The backed does no image manipulation/resizing/compression. I'll check into it though.
        Jun 7, 2013
      4. Fred8890
        Fred8890
        Fair enough, thanks for the speedy response, i'm new here and I like what I see! :-)
        Jun 7, 2013
    11. OnlineSolutions
      OnlineSolutions
      Hi, On May 31st I have received a mail from webmaster@digitalpoint.com regarding : Warning Received for Duplicate Account
      But I have only 1 account here. Please help me to resolve the issue. If someone else is accessing my account then please let me know. I can assure you that I have only this account here.
    12. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      Well that was a super fun day... I hope tomorrow is way less exciting.
    13. 4-traders
      4-traders
      Hello to all the Digital Point comunity! nice be be part of this website! Hope it will be helpfull! :)
      1. bigapplecard
        bigapplecard
        Really, it's very helpful if i got any problem in my work. I post here .... for suggestion and help.
        Jun 3, 2013
    14. David Thompson
      David Thompson
      hi ... not sure if i'm in the right place ... but my account namenetwork has been around for ages, lots of posts etc ... i just linked my facebook profile and twitter etc and now my account is showing up as a newbie, no posts etc etc ... help, please
      1. NameNetwork
        NameNetwork
        hmmm appears that when i try to link my facebook to this DP account I get logged into DP as the FB user and logged out as my namenetwork account ... ?
        May 14, 2013
      2. NameNetwork
        NameNetwork
        just as a further follow up when I tried to link G+ I get;
        Digital Point - Error
        A server error occurred. Please try again later.
        May 14, 2013
    15. OnlineSolutions
      OnlineSolutions
      Hi, How can I give feedback to my clients who has paid through Buy Now option which is eligible for feedback. I cannot find any option. Please help
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        It's at bottom of popup menu on Marketplace tab in navigation.
        May 14, 2013
      2. OnlineSolutions
        OnlineSolutions
        Thank you
        May 14, 2013
    16. Glock
      Glock
      Hi, I am not able to create any thread in Buy and Sell forum after the forum revamp. I have been a member since 2007 and have quite alot posts, could you please look into it. Thanks!
    17. DeathFortress
      DeathFortress
      Hi. How about you buy my ebook and put in a good word for it. ASAP.
      1. digitalpoint
        May 11, 2013
    18. IvinViljoen
      IvinViljoen
      Hello. I've been working really hard on your forum and haven't received one like, and I need 3 for a signature to get any traction from my efforts here. I'm paying $25/m for my membership and would like to see some returns on my investment.
      1. Avener
        Avener
        Put down a little bit of time into making helpful comments and threads and I am sure people will appreciate your efforts.
        May 9, 2013
    19. topobserve3
      topobserve3
    20. JimmyPPC
      JimmyPPC
      i tried digital point CPM program, but the problem is I can't upload my banner! Instead my ads only show in text format.
      What I do?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        What browser are you using?
        Apr 30, 2013
      2. JimmyPPC
        JimmyPPC
        safari, but thanks to your reference, rite now I able to solved problem. I did it with chrome.
        Apr 30, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel