1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by nermeen

1. nermeen
    nermeen
    I'm good how are you?
    Jun 26, 2013
  2. nermeen
    nermeen
    yeah of course,so this is a forum where you can post questions or help people get answers, there is also a marketplace where you can buy stuff but really I haven't used it yet.So I cant recommend it.
    About my blogs,https://investmentslist.blogspot.com/ Ideas how to invest.The second blog is about freelancing:if you need any help I would be ready.
    Jun 26, 2013
  3. nermeen
    nermeen
    Your a web designer? If you want to work online I can help you with that.
    Jun 26, 2013
  4. nermeen
    nermeen
    yeah i am ready to help you. So what do you want me to do?
    Jun 26, 2013
  5. nermeen
    nermeen
    I am a third year computer engineer, I cant say I am an expert but I surely can help.
    Jun 26, 2013
  6. nermeen
    nermeen
    Yeah I know, most education systems are so theoretical and not practical. So tell me what exactly are you looking for?
    Jun 26, 2013
  7. nermeen
    nermeen
    Yeah i got that but I mean is this an investment or project. how much products do you want to list. Will people be able to post their products or will you be the only one listing? You know all this stuff matters on your choice.
    Jun 26, 2013