1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
WordTradeSolutions
Last Activity:
Jan 23, 2023
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1980 (Age: 44)
Home Page:
Founder & Marketing Communications Strategist

WordTradeSolutions

Well-Known Member, Male, 44, from Manila, Philippines

Jan 23, 2023
    1. gobizbiz
      gobizbiz
      I am looking for developing Ebook with 25 pages. I can supply the Title or your writer can decide the best title. How much would you charge. You supply the book in word format. Thanks. My contact is gobizbiz@yahoo.com
    2. giljimenez
      giljimenez
      How's it goin? I'm looking to use some of your services. Can you give me your prices for articles and for proofreading my articles? Also, do you have a portfolio of work you have done so I can review your writing style?
      I appreciate it greatly.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Home Page:
    http://grayscaleconsultants.com
    Founder & Marketing Communications Strategist
    Interests:
    tech, business, SEO, content marketing
    I'm Marx Melencio, founder and managing director of Grayscale Business Consultancy & Marketing Services ...

We're a 10-year old ICT and multimedia marketing company with corporate offices here in Manila and in Texas USA ...

Here's an interview that I did with BBC News and BBC Radio London regarding our multilingual call centers and content marketing agencies: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p037rf0p

Signature

Authority Niche Content Writing Service @ $2 / 100++ Words -- Quick Delivery!
    PM or Email Us ...