1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
LindseyInteractive
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2024
Best Answers:
Home Page:
President/CEO

LindseyInteractive

Well-Known Member, from Kentucky

Feb 24, 2024
    1. PROtechSoft
      PROtechSoft
      Hi, I don't see an option to send a private message. Please contact me on skype at protechsoft1 so we can discuss regarding your JV post for a web development team in detail. Thanks
    2. opencreativs
      opencreativs
      Hey there,

I`ve seen your post regarding animated banners. I`m Praveen, founder at animonks.com, just here to do some small works for fun and leisure. If you want me to work on the banners, add me on skype : praveen.animonks.

Price? = $10 per banner
      Turnaround = 1 day
    3. Airiana Ashly
      Airiana Ashly
      I have sites on travel and some other different niches from PR1-PR3. My all sites have DA 30+. NO dropped domain.
      I am offering Blogpost on my PR0-1-2-3 sites in just $2.5 you write.
      email me if you interested. airiana.ash@gmail.com
    4. whetzels
      whetzels
    5. whetzels
      whetzels
      Lookup Amazon Pricing for Thousands of UPC/EAN/ISBN codes Using PriceCheck.
      http://allegracorp.com/Amazon-repricing-upc-dvd.php
      PriceCheck, will read a file containing a list of UPC/EAN codes and return the Amazon pricing such as lowest new, lowest used, sales rank, etc. It processes thousands of UPC/EAN codes per hour.
    6. xXxpert
      xXxpert
    7. timothywcrane
      timothywcrane
      On this day, 237 years ago, 56 people stood proud and signed a document. This document is the most important document in American history. This document, called the Declaration of Independence, is what started this great country and we celebrate that today. So I say to you.... Happy Independence Day.
    8. codi_milo
      codi_milo
      Hi, Could you please let me know your email address so that I could send you the information for Movies Almighty.
    9. konglong
      konglong
      I want to buy links.

Pls contact me at:linkmarkgame@yahoo.com
    10. york.morris
      york.morris
      Hi

I am surely interested in health based websites..and i think this website of yours can give me a dofollow link.. I have a pharmacy based website..which is very clean and that's why i am looking for more clean websites or blogs..

Do let me know..we can take our discussion a little further..

Thanks n cheers
      Morris...
    11. avi619
      avi619
      If you do not clear my payment,i will be forced to give you a negative feedback and do negative marketing.
    12. lead2play
      lead2play
      Hope you received my offer :)
    13. MrBump
      MrBump
      American Design Services - Accepting ANY REASONABLE Offer - Website/Blogs/Logos/etc

I'm looking for help on a banner. I want a picture of a house inserted on the right side of the red banner as seen at http://www.nahm1.com/test

This banner size is 905 x 303. I can cut a house exterior out and layer it on top of the banner but it looks very amateurish. Is this something you can do? Make it look professional?

Was wanting to pay in the $10 range. If I end up liking your work there will be additional banners to create. Let me know. Thanks!

Mr. Bump
    14. manman08
      manman08
      I have order a 2 package for Directory Submission, may I know my job was done?

Regards
      Dan
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.lindseyinteractive.com
    President/CEO

Interact