1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
mich.ewriter
Last Activity:
Sep 6, 2014
Best Answers:
Birthday:
February 14
Researcher and Freelance writer

mich.ewriter

Member, Male, from Between UK and Africa

Professional and reliable content writer waiting for your order to deliver unique and prime contents on any niche. Aug 11, 2013

Sep 6, 2014
    1. rickysheikh
      rickysheikh
      Hi mich,

I need content for my cars/autos or business related blogs. Please tell me if you provide such oppurtunities.

Regards,
      Bilal
      1. mich.ewriter
        mich.ewriter
        Hi Bilal,

Thank you for the opportunity to start a business relationship with you. I offer content creations services on niches such as cars/autos as well as business related contents. I will send you a PM right away.

Best Regards.
        Michael.
        Aug 13, 2013
    2. mich.ewriter
      mich.ewriter
      Professional and reliable content writer waiting for your order to deliver unique and prime contents on any niche.
    3. mich.ewriter
      mich.ewriter
      Professional and reliable content writer awaiting your order.
    4. Fuel.Comp
      Fuel.Comp
      would you like to write on tech-gadget ?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 14
    Researcher and Freelance writer
    Interests:
    Researching and writing prime contents on any niche.
    Hi,

I understand you may be looking for a content writer to deliver prime contents that will enhance your online presence.

My name is Michael Valentine—a professional writer who combines love for language, wordplay and conversation with demonstrated experience in bringing creative contents to life.

For the past four years, I acquired result-oriented research and writing skills as a researcher and freelance writer. I create 100% unique, well-structured, informative, copyscape-passed and prime contents with bullets that will enhance your brand visibility. I guarantee on-time delivery of topnotch contents tailored to your SEO requirements on any niche.

I will send samples on varying niches depending on your need and niche.

I look forward to any question you may have about hiring me for this project.

My contact e-mail is

Below is a sample—a feel of my writing style:

HOW TO UNLOCK THE POWER OF YOUR MIND

The ability to unlock the power of your minds is inbuilt, but few of us give thoughts on how to identify and utilize this treasure to the fullest. If you want to let loose this great wealth of the mind, you must be open to exploring new areas of life, generating possibilities and looking for many right answers rather than one.

The creative capacity of human brain is potentially limitless. The only restriction is self-imposed through belief systems and attitude.

 ARE YOU CREATIVE?

Unlocking the power of the mind involves creativity—your ability to generate new ideas by combining, changing or reapplying existing ideas. It is a process that requires hard work and commitment to improve ideas and solutions.

 DO YOU HAVE POSITIVE ATTITUDE?

If you chose to discover and unlock the power of your mind, you must be curious, optimistic, enjoy challenges, be able to suspend judgment, see problem as opportunities, challenge assumptions, have the ability to understand claims, follow or create logical argument and try to figure answers by eliminating incorrect paths and focusing on correct ones.

 TRY TO SEE THROUGH THE LENS

Unlocking the power of your mind means that you need to see through the lens. Do not be constrained by what you know or what people tell you.

Strive to step out of your comfort zone, imagine that you were someone else or somewhere else and try to solve a particular problem or challenges from different angles and with as many solutions as possible.

 THINK OUT OF THE BOX

On daily basis, we are reminded about the ‘boxes’ or constraints in our environment, what works and what do not work, what we have and what we do not have, and who we know or do not know.

These boxes limit our creative abilities. As a result, it is imperative that we push ourselves to imagine that these barriers do not exist, and to generate new ideas and solutions without a limiting mindset.

 ELIMINATE FEAR OF FAILURE.

Fear is one of the major obstacles to creativity and problem-solving. The cure is to change your attitude about failure. Failure along the way should be expected and accepted; they are simply learning tools that help us focus our way towards success.

Not only is there nothing wrong with failing, but failing is a sign of action and struggle and attempt and every failure should be seen as opportunity for greater growth and opportunity to learn more and be better equipped with knowledge for success.

Another thing you must not forget is that you should enjoy risk-taking; tolerate every situation as an expected part of creativity, recognize and reward creative contributions to solving problems.

I look forward to delivering my professional services.

Best Regards,

Michael.