1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
silencer
Last Activity:
Jun 10, 2020
Best Answers:

silencer

Notable Member, from Sydney, Australia

we don't just add every directory that gets mentioned to us. They must meet a quality standard of editing. Yours currently dont. May 13, 2013

Jun 10, 2020
    1. Wan Manole
      Wan Manole
      Hi, If you need any help with development, I'm available for small/medium projects here, and very cheap.
      What I know:
      Frontend: (X)HTML + CSS, JavaScript, Jquery, PSD to HTML, Responsive Design, WordPress
      Backend: PHP + MySQL, CodeIgniter Framework, WordPress

Email: wmanole@gmail.com
    2. silencer
      silencer
      we don't just add every directory that gets mentioned to us. They must meet a quality standard of editing. Yours currently dont.
    3. yousafzai99
      yousafzai99
      hi silenser i add my directories to your forum but still it is not in the list.
    4. yousafzai99
    5. silencer
      silencer
      Milton --- the foum homepage has an issue but all other pages appear fine...
    6. LakeCountry
      LakeCountry
      Dan, I didn't know of any other way to contact you. Is it just me or is your forum loading very slow? I have been trying to get there couple of day and it is taking a very long time...sometime not at all. Main site seems fine.

Milton
    7. silencer
      silencer
      Thanks for letting me know. Yup server is under attack has been for much of the last couple of months. The spam coming through the contact forms is overwhelming. Literally 2-3 thousand signups are being stopped at the forum everyday by the anti-spam plugin too. Crazy stuff.

I try and get everything back online as quickly as I can.
    8. Karen May Jones
      Karen May Jones
      Hi, I haven't been to the VS forums for a while. When I tried to go today --- I got all kinds of weird pages. I tried with two different browswers IE and Chrome. I think something is wrong with the whole site. ?? here is a page I keep getting
      ---------------------
      PNG  IHDR�<���` 7iCCPsRGB IEC61966-2.1x���wTS��Ͻ7�P����khRH �H�.*1 J��"6DTpDQ��2(���C��"��Q��D�qp�Id�߼y�͛��~k����g�}ֺ����LX � �X��ň��g` �l�p��B�F�|،l���� ��*�?������Y"1P������\�8=W�%�Oɘ�4M�0J�"Y�2V�s�,[|��e9�2�<�s��e���'��9���`���2�&c�tI�@�o��|N6(��.�sSdl-c�(2�-�y�H�_��/X

---------------------------------
      thats just a snip from it. Also keep getting this message along with others such as a 301 perm redirect and a 404.
      -------------------------------------

404 ERROR

Perhaps you were looking for...
      Top 100 Free Directories

Submission Service

Forum

Blog

Or just head Home
  • Interact

Signature

Returning in 2020: http://info.vilesilencer.com
    Singapore's Latest Food Blog:http://thefakeperanakans.sg