1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
bewise
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2010
Best Answers:

bewise

Peon

Dec 16, 2010
    1. inspire_08
      inspire_08
      If anyone gets response from this person so please let us know here...
    2. baccardi
      baccardi
      I already finished your post and link since Sept, 16.. but until now you never paid me. I already send you money request and PM you more than 3 times, as you want, but you never respond it. What should I do to get paid from you?
    3. baccardi
      baccardi
      I already finished your post and link since Sept, 16.. but until now you never paid me. I already send you money request and PM you more than 3 times, as you want, but you never respond it.. What should I do to get paid from you?
    4. inspire_08
      inspire_08
      I have completed your posts and waiting for the payment since 5 days!!

Please send my payment otherwise i will have to concern with the moderator!!
    5. ramram
      ramram
      Hey. Did u see my PM? Its been more than 2 weeks since I finished ur posts and links. Still waiting for ur payment. Reply soon.
    6. kayleen
      kayleen
      check your pm about our deal
    7. effektz
      effektz
      Hey bro your PM box is full :(
    8. krc
      krc
      hello, OK, i accept. please send your article detail via email. you can see my email at your pm, and dont forget please clear your pm, I cant send you message cause your inbox is full.

Thanks.
    9. fujiwara_akira
      fujiwara_akira
      Bewise..
      please..reply my PM
      ASAP
    10. oralib
      oralib
      I can't reply to your PM, the message is : "bewise has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
    11. AlexaJobs
      AlexaJobs
      your PM has full quote already. I cannot reply to your PM. so send me PM about your email so we can talk about our deal through email.
    12. gauravajitsaria
      gauravajitsaria
      Please reply to PM.
    13. qalaxi
      qalaxi
      i believe you will pay my money but you didnt response me ,too
    14. gauravajitsaria
      gauravajitsaria
      Reply my PM when you come online again.
      Waiting for your response.
      Plz do reply.