1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
CPAleadKent
Last Activity:
Oct 26, 2013
Best Answers:

Followers 2

CPAleadKent

Affiliate Manager

accounts to see if they qualify for premium surveys and if not, help guide them. Feb 8, 2013

Oct 26, 2013
    1. Hung Nguyen
      Hung Nguyen
      Thank Kent, I had contacted with Justin.
    2. CPAleadKent
      CPAleadKent
      accounts to see if they qualify for premium surveys and if not, help guide them.
    3. CPAleadKent
      CPAleadKent
      I just spoke with him, he said he was contacting you immediately. His e-mail is justin@cpalead.com Justin can also look into your friends
    4. Hung Nguyen
      Hung Nguyen
      Hi Kent,
      I have not contacted with my manager. I do not receive email reply.
    5. Hung Nguyen
      Hung Nguyen
      Hi Kent,
      I have the two friends who work for CPALEAD for a year. They said that they earn about $ 250 a month but they cannot access Premium Survey. Can you tell me how can for them to be applied? Thank you so much.
    6. Hung Nguyen
      Hung Nguyen
      Hi Kent,
      Thank you very much for your reply. I always want to do best for you. Please help me to share every needful information as much as you can so that I can work better.
      Thanks a lot,
      Best regards,
      Hung
    7. CPAleadKent
      CPAleadKent
      Hi Hung, we're having someone take a look ASAP. We'll contact you very shortly and make sure everything goes smoothly.
    8. CPAleadKent
    9. Hung Nguyen
      Hung Nguyen
      Affiliate ID: #169271, email: ditimbantinh91@yahoo.com
      My account is in Premium Survey, but now I cannot access the Gold offers.Would you please help me to check my account? Is there any problem of traffic? How can I am accepted again?
      I conduct early payment, but I don't receive the email which confirm from cpalead.
      More thanks.