1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
gyani
Last Activity:
Sep 5, 2014
Best Answers:

gyani

Greenhorn

i will go to my bank and confirm the details you will get the money :) not lying for money. i do business in lacks :) Jan 26, 2013

Sep 5, 2014
    1. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      YOU ARE A THIEF AND U TOOK MY MONEY NOW JUST WAIT AND WATCH HOW I PUT U IN TROUBLE. You WILL REGRET AND YOU WILL NEVER EAT A PENNY OF ANOTHER GUY IN YOUR LIFETIME. BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL INDIANS HAVE TO BARE UNFAITH. U HAVE TO PAY THIS MONEY AND YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU WILL PAY IT
    2. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      i just want to say that dont blame me if something happen wrong.
      please refund my money i am a hardworker i never cheat anybody and if u will take my money god will never forgive u and u will realize one day that u had loss because u took my money unnecessarily. Becoz of u i have lost my image in my company and stuck in a bad situation and now i will call directly police as well as ur company that u did this to me.
    3. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      ho many times i will ask u the same question will u update me abt the payment or not ???
    4. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      now its again 4 days we talked last what happened you was suppose to pay the payment ???

man u said u do business in lac is it like this ???
    5. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      you are coming daily online and not replying is this a way of doing business??
    6. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      what happened when u r going to give my money please tell me what u are intending to do.

how many times i will msg u
    7. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      Man what happened i need my money i am in need of cash its really very unprofessional like this i am in big problem just because of u please i need my money.
    8. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      May be u r also stuck but as i said to u if u cant through ur bank just send me on my name through western union i will take it and finish this chapter
    9. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      Man i am also running out of money and i was planning to do some good business with you i have lot of work here in kuwait but this first workonly gave so many tensions i hope it doesnt happened like this ever to anyone.
    10. gyani
      gyani
      i will go to my bank and confirm the details you will get the money :) not lying for money. i do business in lacks :)
    11. gyani
      gyani
      hi. really sorry i did not got your pm to my mail account. i daily come to near town to come online. anyway now i can see your bank details
    12. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      How u have internet and no mobile there !!!!! Please if u want future business and no issues call me and talk to me i need to talk to u.
    13. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      Man its over limit now i think u are just making me fool.
    14. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      bank name : ICICI BANK
      bank address: BEDWA, PARTAPUR RAJASTHAN
      ifsc : ICIC0000117
      name: KUTBUDDIN F NARPURAWALA
      account no: 690201432610
    15. lovelikeanimal
      lovelikeanimal
      ICICI Bank
      Bedwa partapur rajasthan
      Kubuddin F Narpurawala

Please gimme ur mobile number so that i can talk bcoz ur mom is receiving calls
      please gimme ur email or any contact number man and please reply if u get this msg.