1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. gholap.sagar
      gholap.sagar
      I wish to delete my account but I couldn't find any link to do so. Please delete my account. Thanks.
      1. RoachBlogger
        RoachBlogger
        Just so you get a reply, Digital Point does not delete accounts, if you wish to not return just don't log back in and leave your account to go inactive.
        Jan 28, 2013
    2. Ar!yaN
      Ar!yaN
      I just can't find how to edit signature, or i missed to read somewhere that signature editing is not allowed anymore ?

I tried alot to find that option but failed.
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Jan 24, 2013
      2. Ar!yaN
        Ar!yaN
        nice, but i left commenting, because got warned on the spot (that i am posting useless comment, weather they are helpful or appreciations lol)
        Jan 24, 2013
    3. Qadabra
      Qadabra
      Hi, how can I send you a private message? I made a payment through Paypal for a username change on January 17th and the username is still the same.. what is going on? Please answer ASAP
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Qadabra
        Qadabra
        Great :).. but how do I actually send you a PM?
        Jan 24, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        It's under "Conversation".
        Jan 24, 2013
      4. Qadabra
        Qadabra
        Already sent you a PM with the receipt
        Jan 25, 2013
    4. ad_robin
      ad_robin
      Hello, this is ad_robin fm dp. I am facing a problem of posting the thread. the option post new thread is not showing in my dp acc. can you pls help me to solve this problem.

thanks,
      Robin
    5. DreamingBig
      DreamingBig
      I like the changes. :) I think that you did a great job.
      1. digitalpoint likes this.
    6. x2k
      x2k
      hello Brother , i cant not write theard in Buy/Sell , i give You must be an established user in order to create new threads in the marketplace.

You can get more info about how you can become an esablished member over here.

can you help me?
      1. RoachBlogger
    7. romnik
      romnik
      I have a question about advertising here.Can you help me ?
    8. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      Unbelievable the number of people sending me a private message asking how to send private messages. Lol
      1. Miko Jernay
        Miko Jernay
        They're trolling..
        Jan 23, 2013
      2. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        I wish they were... They really aren't. Lol
        Jan 24, 2013
      3. almaritchel
        almaritchel
        it's funny..but I admit I can't seem to find where to send private message too. Just started being active here on Digital Point. :)
        Jan 26, 2013
    9. sweetkate
      sweetkate
      Hello sir how can we modify our forum signature?
      1. RoachBlogger
        RoachBlogger
        You should be able to edit it now since you have the three likes. It will be under the tab on the top right hand corner which displays your username.
        Jan 28, 2013
    10. dennis-wafula
      dennis-wafula
      Hi,
      Great work you guys are doing.I am a new member in this forum and am looking forward to enjoying my self immensely!I had a problem with posting private messages.Could you kindly provider me with a link on how I can
      do it..Thanks.
      1. RoachBlogger
        RoachBlogger
        The PM's are now found in the inbox area (top right hand of the page). Hover on the inbox text and press start a new conversation.
        Jan 28, 2013
    11. ChetanGlobalRank
    12. Android Lover
      Android Lover
      hi digitalpoint

i cant find and modify my signature lines , and cant post any thead :( I've been a member for at least 1-2 years can you help me ?
    13. SEO.Freelancer
      SEO.Freelancer
      haven't received any any reply from you..still waiting
      1. RoachBlogger
        RoachBlogger
        If this is in reply to the previous status by Shawn where the posted about going to bed then the issue is that you do not have enough likes. When you gain a total of 3 likes you can edit your signature.
        Jan 28, 2013
    14. digitalpoint
      digitalpoint
      Bed...........
      1. SEO.Freelancer
        SEO.Freelancer
        Jan 22, 2013
    15. Duluman Edi
      Duluman Edi
      Hi there Shawn, I have a slight problem, I've got a notice saying i need to confirm my email but the email doesn't exist anymore (edi@dwar.ro) neither the domain, my main account name being edduvs , i've made this acc to let you know about my problem.

Can you help me changing the mail directly from the DB ? If you can do this, delete this account and change edduvs on this email.

Please advise.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Duluman Edi
        Duluman Edi
        Oh sorry, I wrote a little bit more but I've seen now it has been cut to 420 chars, the problem is if I try to change my email, the password is needed, and since I'm logging in only via facebook, I'm getting stuck at the "your password is incorrect" part. Because long time passed and I can't really remember what password was I using back then.. Tried several combinations.
        Jan 22, 2013
      3. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        The email on the old account has been changed to the email you used for this account. Let me know when you've recovered your account so I can delete the new one.
        Jan 22, 2013
      4. edduvs
        edduvs
        Ok, got my old account confirmed (strange fact is that I even tried a combo of my password and it worked, lol), thanks for the help, you can delete the new account.
        Jan 22, 2013
    16. SEO.Freelancer
      SEO.Freelancer
      Plz Sir, How will i get full privileges to assess every post...When my profile id Gonna active
    17. mjjk
      mjjk
      Hey Trying to modify my signature lines actually trying to remove them all together and modify my home page? Can't seem to figure it out on the new interface can you please point me in the right direction? I've been a member for at least 5-6 years so I would think I would have the ability to change it?
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Need to wait up to 1 hour after first coming to the new site for promotion to be applied (it only checks hourly).
        Jan 21, 2013
    18. Android Lover
      Android Lover
      hi digitalpoint , your new theme are great.. but why not show online members :( but your design is great :)
      1. digitalpoint
      2. Android Lover
        Android Lover
        Thank you
        Jan 23, 2013
    19. wozzaofrare
      wozzaofrare
    20. winappleworld
      winappleworld
      Just wanted to tell the new User Interface and Design is awesome :)
      1. digitalpoint
        digitalpoint
        Still a long ways to go, but it's getting there...
        Jan 21, 2013
      2. winappleworld
        winappleworld
        Never mind. Every step taken for betterment is appreciated :) Good luck
        Jan 21, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel