1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
freaksters
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2014
Best Answers:

freaksters

Active Member, from Canada

Best Seller Domain PR3 Feb 13, 2013

Nov 19, 2014
    1. Zafar Ahmed
      Zafar Ahmed
      I am Interested in artstamales.com and stevereesphotos.com, Let me know if these domains are still available.

If you have more domains for sale with Good PR send me the list with prices.

Thanks
    2. GenziPow
      GenziPow
      I apologize for all of this, you are not guilty at all. and i will soon solve this problem as soon as possible. after my paypal not limit I'm sorry
    3. jonewatson
      jonewatson
      Mate, when i tried to make the payment through Pay Now button. I got this error: The seller does not allow Instant Pay for this transaction.

Let me know how i can make the payment?

Thanks,
    4. freaksters
      freaksters
      Best Seller Domain PR3
    5. Adi Lim
      Adi Lim
      hi mate
      i'm looking for domain related to business
      PR min 3
      links min 100
      age min 6 month

do you have it ?

thanks
      adi lim
    6. domainra.com
      domainra.com
      Mate, help me sell my 3xPR3 domains because I cannot post at Buy/sell section at forums.DigitalPoint.com yet. I give you commision or $ cash. OK ? My domains are listed at domainra.com . Or I just sell them to you for a bargain deal at reseller price at $15 each, so you resell them or do whatever you like. OK ?
  • About

SELLER DOMAIN

Interact