1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Domonkoz
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2013
Best Answers:

Following 1

Followers 2

Classified

Domonkoz

Peon

Jan 18, 2013
    1. John Bull
      John Bull
      Hello my dear friend. What a lovely message you sent, brought tears to my eyes that another sane person actually lives on this Planet. I am touched by your comments. Gee Whiz Domo, I can`t believe it - another form of life loves me in addition to my faithful dog.

As you have obviously noticed, all I get from the cretins on this Forum is abuse and insults, but being above them in the brain league, I accept that such remarks are the limit of ability for those people.

I mean, that big Texarse is a real nutter, thinks he can steam-roller us relative Newbies with his 10,500 + posts. The trouble is, he lives in the saddle and sits on his brains and I have the benefit of a good education and my brains are situated between my ears in the normal anatomical position.

Nice to chat with you, must keep it up.

Domo, I don`t know whether this message will fly, never done a message before, so wish me luck.
      Best wishes - John
  • About

Classified