1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
John Bull
Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2018
Best Answers:
Birthday:
November 6
Retired. Now a devoted couch potato and loving it.

John Bull

Active Member, Male, from UK - London

Dec 15, 2018
    1. Mick2012
      Mick2012
      I was an atheist once in my life but one day I converted because of a dream I had and numerous dreams after that.

Also, I read your visitor message on my profile and you said there's too much suffering. But I have an explanation for you. Read this page: http://godandscience.org/apologetics/evilandsuffering.html

Also, go back to the homepage after you're done check out this page: http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html

This website is not what convinced me but it may help lead you in the right path. Is this the only thing that makes you an atheist?
    2. Mick2012
      Mick2012
      Christianity is the way to go John. Shoot me a Pm and we can talk.
    3. Domonkoz
      Domonkoz
      My name is Andy and feel free to drop me a line on here anytime, I'm always open for meaningful conversation.
    4. Domonkoz
      Domonkoz
      I really wanted to reply to one of your threads in the "religion" section but apparently I do not have the needed credentials to enter that sacred area. After reading your intelligent comment; then reading the excruciatingly American responses, I wanted to desperately rally to your defense (as well as the defense of critical thought) but alas, could not. I'm an Atheist too my friend, and let me tell you, it is no coincidence that forward-thinking, educated people are usually atheists. Look at the Texan that responded to your thread with his "cow-poke" wisdom that passes for thought these days. I have to deal with people like that on a daily basis, who think their ignorance counts for something noble. I have an Uncle who watches every mindless reality show about storage lockers and pawn shops, I often hear him yelling out "get er done!" and "Yepppppp!" (from the storage locker show). I wince in agonizing pain every time I hear it, it is like the song of the simpleton.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 6
    Retired. Now a devoted couch potato and loving it.
    Interests:
    My home, my wife and absolutely adoring my Rottweiler - Kaiser
    Ex- professional engineer, BSc.Eng, M.I.Mech.E, C.Eng. Many years in senior management of Global company.
    Several years military service with the Brtish Parachute Regiment/SAS.