1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
TheEntrepreneurDiva
Last Activity:
Sep 24, 2011
Best Answers:
Business Owner / Interent Entrepreneur / Graphic D

TheEntrepreneurDiva

Peon, from Huntington, WV

Sep 24, 2011
    1. vincentjunior
  • About

Business Owner / Interent Entrepreneur / Graphic D
    I have been making a full time living online since 2005. I currently own 2 Internet based business that really keep me busy, but it is well worth it. I own my own Virtual Assisting Practice where I manage various businesses around the world from home. I also own my own Graphic Designing company.

On my free time I am a Blogger, Infopreneur, Internet Marketer, and Social Networking Junkie. I specialize in teaching others how to legitimately make money online spending little to no money at all. So as you can see I am a very busy professional, but I love it.

I love it so much that I literally work around the clock, don't mind waking up in the middle of the night to help a client, and will do everything in my power to help anyone that needs it. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, just ask!

I promise I don't bite =)