1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
richardm55
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2015
Best Answers:
Electronics Engineer

richardm55

Active Member, Male, from Birmingham, UK

I have recently been studing PHP and joomla at the moment and I will build some more websites in joomla this year. Apr 20, 2013

Aug 7, 2015
    1. shiva kumar
      shiva kumar
      I have ebay coupon you can buy anything upto 15$ for free i just need a person having paypal account which is verified by credit card. I'll give my ebay account and coupon you order few products for me and few products for yourself. Anyone intrested message me or reply me.
    2. richardm55
      richardm55
      I have recently been studing PHP and joomla at the moment and I will build some more websites in joomla this year.
    3. richardm55
      richardm55
      Hi,
      I'm fine thank you. I remember you have promised to give your phone number. Have you forgotten about it? So I can give mine. So you can text me any time.
      My phone number is 07546035154. I will go to Poland for 3 weeks this Saturday. Best regards. Richard
    4. mamtak
      mamtak
      Hi Richard,

how r u? such a long time.
      thanks
  • About

Electronics Engineer
    Interests:
    Photography, science, astronomy, electronics