1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Audrey110
Last Activity:
Feb 8, 2013
Best Answers:
Birthday:
January 1
Employee at 7objects
    1. Audrey110
      Audrey110
      Hey... Last night i went to a heart racing concert of Carrie Underwood the best female country music singer. it was fabulous and i enjoyed a lot. Now planning to go one more time in Oracle Arena 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland on 25th of February 2013. Have just bought Carrie Underwood concert tickets on very cheap rates. One for me and one for my loved one. :D
    2. GMF
      GMF
      http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2564691&p=18080528#post18080528

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    3. Audrey110
      Audrey110
      Hey Folks Moving to the Minskoff Theatre to Watch amazing The Lion King Broadway Show...... hoping to make this show trip as good as i want
    4. Audrey110
      Audrey110
      Folks i went to Gershwin Theatre NYC....it was a fabulous fun... loved watching Wicked Broadway show... you people must try it too....
    5. anil sharma22
      anil sharma22
      me fine i want to talk with u
    6. Audrey110
      Audrey110
      Hey Folks.... ! hope that you are all good and enjoying life and doing fairly good in it.... Yesterday i watched Wicked Show in Gershwin Theatre New York and i really enjoyed it..... that was really one of my best event that i went to ..... that is why i shared it here... I think you people too should go and buy Tickets for Wicked in Gershwin Theatre New York .
    7. anil sharma22
      anil sharma22
      hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hw r u ?
    8. Audrey110
      Audrey110
      Hey Guys ! how are you doing ? Hope that you will be fine and enjoying your life. Me a great really a great fan of Wicked and looking forward to attend the show in New York.I am going to buy Cheap Wicked Tickets soon to experience the live thrill of the show. If you are and any of your friend is interested to attend the show then don't delay it and Askaticket to enjoy the Wicked Theatre Show.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1
    Employee at 7objects
    Interests:
    Swimming, Technology, Nature, Internet surfing, Blogs Writing, Music, Movies , Live Concerts,
    Hey Audrey Here.. Working For Askaticket.com as a product manager. We are selling Online Tickets of Every Hot events such As Madonna's Concerts, Wicked Musical Show etc. ... Well I like Wicked and wicked is one of my best show to watch... Tickets of Wicked are From 97$ to 365$ and also there is 10% discount is offered by Askaticket.com..... So, i you wish to buy any hot events tickets then do let me know. i would make your transaction cheaper than its face Price.....