1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Dan Schulz
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2009
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Apr 27, 1979 (Age: 44)
Home Page:
Strategic SEO Consultant / Web Developer

Dan Schulz

Peon, 44, from Aurora, Illinois

Dec 10, 2009
    1. nihangshah
      nihangshah
      Miss you my friend.
    2. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Dan - miss you so much man !!! god bless you always
    3. Blogmaster
      Blogmaster
      Just recently have I logged into my old Yahoo account seeing your Wolf one. Can;t believe you would only be 37 today. An age I have passed many years ago.
    4. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Dan - miss you !
    5. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Hey Dan - Its now 2016 - been 7 years since you have gone immortal on me - I miss you so much, DP is not the same without you - I am still coding along and talking about you as much as I can as I teach the younger crowd and older crowd about the internet - I hope you are watching over all of us! - God bless you and love you always - Joseph
      1. dcristo likes this.
      2. dcristo
        dcristo
        Can't believe it's been 7 years I remember Dan leaving us like it was yesterday. Just goes to show we don't have much time on this planet, and to make the most of the time we have.
        Jan 5, 2016
    6. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Hey Dan, Its that time of year again, I hope you are resting peacefully. I think about you all the time, our days at seo.com as admins, our days sharing tips here in 2006 and 2007. I miss you buddy, You were a true inspiration in my life, Happy Valentines Day, If no one said they loved you today, I do. You were an awesome man! God bless your soul xoxo
      1. Karen May Jones likes this.
    7. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Dear Dan - I am just stopping by your wall as I do once a year to hope you are resting in peace, I will always have a place for you in my heart, you were such a good person, you helped so many here and on the web, Happy Holidays Buddy ! - <3 Joseph
      1. kingofking likes this.
      2. kingofking
        kingofking
        @sundaybrew - He should be lucky to have such friends like you.. All my respect for Dan and you.
        Jan 29, 2014
    8. mukesh4bs
    9. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Hey Dan, I always think of you when I come to Digital-point, Its just NOT the same here with out you, I remember all those SEO days and things we used to teach each other..........Hopefully one day we we meet again, If you're reading this from heaven, send me a sign ;) Love you buddy !! - Joseph
    10. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      I miss you Dan - I always think about all those days we talked on SEO.com forums when we were admins in the old days. RIP BUDDY ! MISS YOU !
    11. tmonte
      tmonte
      I just read "All You Need to Know About SEO." Great Article! I am going to look for more of your posts.
    12. sundaybrew
      sundaybrew
      Dan, I miss you so much, Still thinking about you buddy, Thanks for all the knowledge you shared, Love you, Joseph
    13. Trapped
      Trapped
      I found out just now...the news created an emptiness inside me even tho I never knew you personally. Always have respected you and always will, rest in peace Dan! I will miss you.
    14. selectsplat
      selectsplat
      I am glad to have called you my fried. You taught be quite a bit about SEO way back when i first got started in the industry at SP.

Thanks for all the help, and rest in peace old friend.
    15. Joanna Foley
      Joanna Foley
      ...any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it toll for thee. John Donne

I had just sent a friend request, then read the many responses. My condolences to the family. RIP Dan.
      1. sundaybrew likes this.
    16. nwk
      nwk
      RIP Dan.. We Will Miss you.. You were such a great man...:(
    17. Zlimp
      Zlimp
      RIP i didn't knw u personally.. n i was just checkin out ur post.. was shocked to see this page :(.. anyway, im sure you r in a better place than this
    18. metanek
      metanek
      Rip Dan you had helped me I'm sorry
    19. whitesultan
      whitesultan
      RIP Dan u helped me alot with my seo knowledge
    20. aka_le_Mulder
      aka_le_Mulder
      RIP Dan Schulz. It's a pity I didn't know you personally. I wish I could turn back time... This is very sad.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 27, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Home Page:
    http://www.dan-schulz.com
    Strategic SEO Consultant / Web Developer
    I'm an Advisor on SitePoint's Design Team and a community administrator at the SEO.com forums.

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    stygianmw
    Windows Live:
    msn@dan-schulz.com
    Twitter:
    danschulz
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    wolf_warrior_1