1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Spoiltdiva
Best Answers:

Spoiltdiva

Acclaimed Member

1. insight.tech
      insight.tech
      We are interested on Link Exchange, Free Guest Posting for Web Hosting Categories. If you have any info, PM me. Thanks
    2. Deceth
      Deceth
      Hello! You're my very first follower... I'm not sure how you made this mistake, but rest assured, I'll do my best to make you regret it!
      1. Spoiltdiva
        Spoiltdiva
        I *already* do ha*ha!
        Feb 27, 2013
    3. GeeOne
      GeeOne
      What a nice avatar.

G!
      1. Spoiltdiva
        Spoiltdiva
        Yes, I've got my *eye* on things.
        Feb 27, 2013
      2. GeeOne
        GeeOne
        Looks Great.

G!
        Feb 27, 2013
    4. TopNotchwrites
      TopNotchwrites
      $4/500 words. Don't know the appropriate place to post this, so i'm writing at your wall. Thanks for the "Like". Well received :)
    5. Arunrajvs
      Arunrajvs
      Hey there.. thanks!
    6. missgeorge
      missgeorge
      Hi Spoildive, it's been a while. How are you doing?
    7. Digital_shubhi
    8. GeeOne
      GeeOne
      Hello friend, how are you?

G!
    9. simpley
      simpley
      Hi, How are you diva ?
    10. PassGoSEO
      PassGoSEO
      Spoiltdiva has forgotten more about writing great content than most people will ever even know. You need great content at keen prices, call the Diva. You know it makes sense!
    11. positivetajul
      positivetajul
      Hi,
      How are you?
    12. egsindia
      egsindia
      ha ha happy to see you....spoiltdiva ...
    13. egsindia
      egsindia
      Hii ...Do you remember me ?
    14. newbie191
      newbie191
      Don't worry about Project Mobius. I added you to my list. Let's be friends :)
    15. Mystique
      Mystique
      Hi Spoiltdiva, I was away for someday but just read your message on my wall and I'm glad to hear you modified the post, since never was my intention that you would take offense.

Greetings and have a great start of the week ;)
    16. g36
      g36
      It's because you were not here. ;)
    17. John Bull
      John Bull
      Thanks for the message, it makes me feel somebody loves me apart from my dog.
      My humor ? Some like it and some don`t. I`ve been tarred and feathered at times and put on the FBI`s top ten wanted list as well as Al Qaeda`s hit list, but I am still ducking and weaving.

I like to give people a giggle, but sometimes it does not work too well and the bullets start flying.

Take care - John B
    18. dpmembers
      dpmembers
      Hi girl,

Well you must be a girl since the name "Diva", how spoilt are you?

Fan
    19. missgeorge
      missgeorge
      Hey Spoiltdiva. That so sweet of you . I'm a bit busy with something lately but all is under control now. I'll be joining you guys again kicking some ass in here. LOL!
    20. missgeorge
      missgeorge
      Hey Spoiltdive.. Welcome back!
  • About

(Business) Small talk or chat can do via PM. All business inquires must be by e-mail, fax or by phone. If you do not have my cell, fax # or my e-mail addy, it's because I'm probably not interested in doing business with you.
    If you are a writer or a designer, please do not contact me. If I require your services then I will contact you.

(Personal) I am originally from Saint-Yvi (St.Eve) in France then eventually moved to Orleons. I am not living and working in France at the present time, but hope to return in the not too distant future.
    I am not here to socialize or to make friends. I am here to ascertain talent and to decompress from earning a living. I do not go on Skype or go on Hangout. So if you ask me to (many have) the answer will always be no. Frankly speaking I am a very private person.

Je prefere de loin correspondre en Francais, mais je le ferai en Anglais si vous preferez.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY PROFILE