1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
melanie_watson24
Last Activity:
Jul 26, 2013
Best Answers:
Student

melanie_watson24

Greenhorn, from United State

Jul 26, 2013
    1. melanie_watson24
      melanie_watson24
      One Direction Tickets 2013 | Cheap One Direction Tickets | One Direction Tour Tickets
    2. melanie_watson24
      melanie_watson24
      Hey this is Melanie Watson. I am working for my beloved company Askaticket. We sale Concerts, Theatre and Sports events tickets on a 10% discount. My Favorite Event belongs to theatre and that is Book of Mormon. If you are interested in to watch this magical show then do contact me i will make you buy The Book of Mormon Discounted Tickets less than face price...
    3. melanie_watson24
      melanie_watson24
      Hey Friends ! how are you doing now ? i Hope that you will be fine and enjoying your life. Me a great really a great fan of New York Yankees and looking forward to watch its game in New York. If you are and any of your friend is interested to attend the game then don't delay it and Askaticket to enjoy the Discounted New York Yankees Tickets Show.
    4. ROOFIS
      ROOFIS
      First :)

hi ya and welcome aboard! :cool:
  • About

Student
    Interests:
    Recycling, Science, Technology
    Hi! I'm Melanie Watson 27 years old.
    Currently studying Science.
    I love internet surfing and Bowling. I like making new friends.