1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
digitalpoint
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
Best Answers:
Digital Goods:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Ninja

digitalpoint

Overlord of no one, Male, 48, from San Diego, California

Staff

testing something Feb 19, 2015

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:08 AM
    1. runner
      runner
      What about a DP forum app for android?
    2. stingray
      stingray
      Have you seen that movie, Your Highness?
    3. tdavid
      tdavid
      hi i wanted to purchase a premium account and i purchased by mistake the option to change my name can you please convert it into premium access for a month?
    4. WVMagicDesign
      WVMagicDesign
      Hi digitalpoint, I just love your forum and i found many resourceful information and post which i can't get while searching in Google.
      Thanks for everything
    5. Mike Fara
      Mike Fara
      Sphinx issue: You probably know about this, but try doing a search on anti-virus. It appears that the hyphenation in the search term does not work with Sphinx search. However, it does work with standard vBulletin search on the vBulletin Forums. I am wondering if this is a limitation of the software or an expansion of it; clearly the "-" could be used for some purpose understood by the Sphinx engine but not the vBulletin search functionality. The worst part is: The functionality won't be understood by end users either :(
    6. kewlchat
      kewlchat
      how much in a paid subscription?
    7. lucborg
      lucborg
      I have asked the company I work for to buy a subscription with DigitaPoint but am not so sure now because I can't get any feedback from this site. Is there anyway I can post a new thread for a Danish Link Builder without being penalised? Can you - or anyone - PM me with details of how I can do this in accordance to your rules? Looking forward for an answer.
    8. lavfely12
      lavfely12
    9. Ryan Jayden
      Ryan Jayden
      Hi,

This iTrader http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=635273&u=599532

I have never dealed or sent pm or sent mail to this user, I donna why negative iTrader was dropped in my account, could be my competitors,

Kindly check it and remove this iTrader and penalise the user as per DP laws asap, 

PLease make it fast, my business is disturbed because of this...

Also, let me know whom to contact for such troubles in future.

Help me soon
      Thanks,
      Ryan
    10. lucborg
      lucborg
      Sry but can't get the info anywhere. How many posts must one make before being eligible to create a thread? Thanks
    11. Johnny Mnemonic
      Johnny Mnemonic
      Hi, could you delete my account, please? You don't have to worry about deleting the posts, though. It's just that there's too many knobs on here who like to flame my posts.
    12. GoogBook Marketing
      GoogBook Marketing
      Hi I just received an infraction for an inappropriate post and just wanted to apologize I wasn't aware of that particular rule however it is due noted and will not happen again. I enjoy using the digital point forum and it has taught me a lot the last thing I want is to be banned from using it. Will I still be able to post?
    13. janharius
      janharius
    14. nveid
      nveid
      I can't post feedback to salers who sold me websites... What am I doing wrong?
    15. krishkaran18
      krishkaran18
      Hello,
      Give me the link to "How to bump a thread" And how many times - i can bump a thread ?
      I will have to pay for bumping a thread more than once in 30 days ?

Kindly reply me !
    16. realwebmaster
      realwebmaster
      Sent a request via PM. Please process that.
    17. Craig J|MyDS
      Craig J|MyDS
      Hello, Could you please activate my account, I have tried posting several posts and have also paid for Premium Membership but I still cannot post.

Thanks
    18. Illuminated One
      Illuminated One
      Could you delete my account and all content associated with it? I tried to use the contact info provided, but I don't have a Twitter account.
    19. bettyblue100
      bettyblue100
      Hi, I am sorry if I'm sending this question to the wrong person, I looked on the quicklinks to determine who not to bother...
      I would like to know if I will get in trouble for posting a question on the forum about a video service I am considering using?
      I want to ask forum members if they have used or heard of the company and I would like to post the link to the company's site so forum users know what I am talking about.

thanks,
    20. Hein
      Hein
      Please contact me asap please. Urgent.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    https://www.shawnhogan.com
    Ninja
    Interests:
    Snowboarding, frisbee golf
    I'm a boy

Interact

Signature

If you contact me privately for support, I'll direct you to the correct support forum. Save time and go there first. :)
    Ingress Intel