1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
definitely
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2022
Best Answers:
Copywriter / Internet marketing

definitely

Well-Known Member, from Kolkata

Apr 19, 2022
    1. blinky29
      blinky29
      Hey I am interested in traffic. Interested in this adsense traffic. We have an affiliate network, if you are interested in what we offer, hit me up and I will give you the details.
    2. etf0101
      etf0101
      lol
      youve been on a pretty long vacation...
    3. etf0101
      etf0101
      R u alive?
    4. danniel
      danniel
      Thanks fot the ebooks.
    5. AndrewK
      AndrewK
      Hey Sunny!
      I'm not sure if that project needs a coder any more, but I've got another which might need your skills.
      It would likely be best to discuss any further via email.
      Please feel free to contact me at andrews.flashes@hotmail.com (or add me on msn :P).
    6. AndrewK
      AndrewK
      Hey sunny, I was just checking out your site Vircafe and assuming you're the one who coded it, I was impressed by your talent and wanted to extend an offer to you. I recently designed a web site very similar to fmylife or textsfromlastnight except in this case you submit funny life lessons instead, it's about 70% complete graphically, but I have no coder. I think your ability to add unique touches to your site, like its lay out and menu bar, would be exceedingly helpful in the creation of this site. If you'd be interested in working on something like this, please let me know. I'll try to answer all your questions. You can also read more about it here. Thanks for your time.
      -AJ
  • About

Copywriter / Internet marketing
    Interests:
    Advertisement

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    sunnykgupta