1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
shubhank008
Last Activity:
Mar 5, 2017
Best Answers:

shubhank008

Mar 5, 2017
    1. BurnOut
      BurnOut
      I posted a new update in my thread about that script...
    2. PayoneerTeam
      PayoneerTeam
      Well, if you live in India then we can't issue you the card, it won't reviewed at all. We don't want to mess with the RBI, we are hoping to find a resolution to the problem. Unless you reside outside of India, you won't be able to get the VA, I'm sorry.
    3. PayoneerTeam
      PayoneerTeam
      The VA is only available for the card, not direct transfers. I'm not 100% about whether or not you would be approved in this case since you would need to provide IDs and all. The best would be to apply and take it from there.
    4. PayoneerTeam
      PayoneerTeam
      Hi - if you are located in India, unfortunately I can't help you - the RBI has banned any foreign (non-Indian) company from issuing MasterCards and Visas so its citizens. If you aren't, let me know. About the VA, the VA is only connected to the card. If you can get the card, then you would need to receive at least 3 partner payments over a 3 month period in order to qualify for the VA. Let me know and we'll take it from there :-)
    5. yakusokutebayo
      yakusokutebayo
      That was 3 years ago, and back then google weren't as strict about anime sites as they are today. Back then it wasn't a problem, but today it's a different story.
    6. yakusokutebayo
      yakusokutebayo
      I no longer own that site nor that i own ANY anime sites anymore. You were reading a thread that is THREE YEARS OLD.
    7. eswar539
      eswar539
      I am looking for a website like this.i want to buy it.I am also from india.
      But the price is sky rocket In indian RS/1,02200

Can u PM me a affordable an price
      ThankYou
  • Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    shubhank2me@yahoo.com
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    shubhank2me@yahoo.com