1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
HomeBlogger
Best Answers:
Articles:
Student
    1. jomon001
      jomon001
      Awaiting announcement of prize !
    2. jomon001
      jomon001
      @Homeblogger : Site is back online now !
      I will request removal of itrader (-ve) as soon as the winner is announced !
    3. HomeBlogger
      HomeBlogger
      @jomon001, do you see me having a trouble with the hosting provider ? Surely you do, allow me sometime to get it back live and I'll declare a winner immediately, I already received the package!

@illianafrazer, thanks for understanding mate, check your PM!
    4. illianafrazer
      illianafrazer
      May be his a bit busy, lets give him some more time :)
      Buddy i too need a status about the investment.
    5. jomon001
      jomon001
      Now a negative iTrader may memorize you about the iPhone contest !
    6. HomeBlogger
      HomeBlogger
      Yes mate, I confirm that I have received the payment from you, I shall start working on the project tonight. Check your PM for further info.
    7. lifetalk
      lifetalk
      Hey I was wondering if you got the first half payment? Sent it to you yesterday, emailed you, but haven't got a reply. haven't seen you online either yet.
    8. jomon001
      jomon001
      Awaiting announcement of winners of iPhone 4S Contest :D
    9. illianafrazer
      illianafrazer
      Hey Thank you :)
    10. HomeBlogger
      HomeBlogger
      OMG no man, don't misunderstand! The mods removed it because I posted it in the wrong section and the reason why I received an infraction for it proves that! Please don't worry about anything mate, I'm still here!
    11. illianafrazer
      illianafrazer
    12. illianafrazer
      illianafrazer
      Ping me when you are online.. My friends are also interested in making the Forex investment.
    13. HomeBlogger
      HomeBlogger
      Cheers for the deal mate :) I did leave you one aswell
    14. Grand_spb
      Grand_spb
      Hi! I just added +1 to your ITrader ;)

Thanks,

Grand
    15. crippsy
      crippsy
      Hello Oussama

Thanks for the Unclouded logo you did before. The same client needs 5 icons for a webpage. I was wondering if you could give an estimate of how much you would charge to do them?

They need 5 icons to illustrate 5 marketing modules: adverts, leaflets, referrals, google ads and direct mail. (I can give you more information on the sort of graphic they're after, it'll be something quite simple).

The icons are for an 'Unclouded' webpage which will feature the logo you produced, so they're looking for something that will match the style of that.

Also, if we can get this sorted they wil need someone to produce a new 'Unclouded' webpage so hopefully we could use your services to produce that too.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Andy
  • About

Student
    Interests:
    Desiging