1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Rooky
Last Activity:
Mar 11, 2012
Best Answers:
I own a Plumbing Company and provide an emergency
    1. GeeOne
      GeeOne
    2. Rooky
      Rooky
      Thank you for your kindest words G. I feel the same way about you :D
    3. GeeOne
      GeeOne
      We are really happy to meet a wonderful person like you.

G!
    4. Rooky
      Rooky
      cry a river :D
    5. traffikmen
      traffikmen
      looked at your video. I say bullshit is not just Moscow and Novosibirsk, even so do not be dispersed in the country because of traffic jams.
  • About

I own a Plumbing Company and provide an emergency
    Interests:
    Sports, Movies, Music, Building and Repairing Computers for family and friends.
    I've worked for myself since my early 20's. I'm really proud of the fact that I started my business on my own and from scratch. Growing up I wasn't given a fair shake in life nor I was I able to attend High School. I grew up on the streets and all alone; hence a dysfunctional family. I could have turned out living a life in the judicial system but I chose the high road. I did take the G.E.D. test when I was 22 and passed it without studying. My grammar is horrible but the internet has taught me a lot over time; hence improving my writing skills. I try and do something good for someone everyday and I go out of my my way to do this. My payment in return is my heart get's to feel good that day. I'm a giver and not a taker type person so I will probably never be rich but I can make a decent living. I don't use alcohol or drugs for a false high. I enjoy the natural high of life.