1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
the Player
Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2022
Best Answers:
Home Page:

the Player

Well-Known Member, from Abbok.com

Oct 17, 2022
    1. master412160
    2. akhhakim
      akhhakim
      hi friend.
      Hi,
      thanks for your bid on my auction. I'm really appreciate it. As you know, this auction is only open for 3 days and will ended soon. You must move fast to get this awesome site and start to make money online as soon as possible. You can click BIN button win this auction istantly.
      Best Regards,

akhhakim
    3. akhhakim
      akhhakim
      hi friend.
      Hi,
      thanks for your bid on my auction. I'm really appreciate it. As you know, this auction is only open for 3 days and will ended soon. You must move fast to get this awesome site and start to make money online as soon as possible. You can click BIN button win this auction istantly.
      Best Regards,

akhhakim
    4. 1234nasir
      1234nasir
      Dear,
      Today I hv sent you a PM about the problem occurs in regarding link purchased from you and since you have not replied. Let me know the requirements that I hv demanded you.
      Awaiting
      Regards
      Nasir
    5. 1234nasir
      1234nasir
      Dear,
      today I hv sent you a PM about the problem occurs in regarding link purchased from you and since you have not replied. Let me know the requirements that I hv demanded you.
      Awaiting
      Regards
      Nasir

1234nasir (d.p.f)
    6. contact writer today
      contact writer today
      Yes I can send you good questions and answers. you can email me if you are interested on my E mail id jeswani50@gmail.com or jeswani60@yahoo.com. I belong to Ahmedabad and my English is good.my name is K.K.JESWANI
    7. GekiDan
      GekiDan
      You got a PM
    8. wannabem
      wannabem
      Hi

I am interested in all of them. What limitations do these cards have?

Rgds,

W.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.abbok.com/

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    paarth31
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    paarth_1985

Signature