1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
PayoneerTeam
Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2017
Best Answers:
Payoneer Community Manager

PayoneerTeam

Jan 10, 2017
    1. EmitezBoy
      EmitezBoy
      Hi I need your Help
      How Could I add a bank into my paypal ?
      I've activated Us payment service :/
    2. Michael Balasubas
      Michael Balasubas
      Hello my registration is still under review help me because i have alot commission pending
    3. kdsshare
      kdsshare
      I have a Payoneer card and it's been with me for a while. BUt now I forgot all the details of it, I didn't do any transfers with it so can you please help me with it ?
    4. shubhank008
      shubhank008
      Hey guys I know your card doesnt works in Indian ATMs etc. but will it still work online at VISA/Master accepted card stores like paying for domains,e bay etc. even for indians ?

I am not interested in ATM facility or such as long as I can use your service to pay online if possible
    5. shubhank008
      shubhank008
      Well ofcourse I can provide ID and all kind of proofs except for PAN, also how about I order the mastercard even if it wont work in India ? That way I can apply for VA right ?
    6. shubhank008
      shubhank008
      Well I reside in India but our site's paypal account is of Singapore and is managed by our Singapore Admin, so I can actually withdraw to Singapore banks but he wanted to ask that if the VA is linked to my payoneer account, he withdraws from PP to VA, then I will get main balance in VA or payoneer account right ? Which then I can wiretransfer to my indian bank as per what I read on your blog, MasterCard isnt needed for me
    7. shubhank008
      shubhank008
      Hello

I am thinking of opening a Payoneer account and use its Bank withdrawal service for India :)
      Though there is one thing, I want to load my payoneer card using my paypal funds so I need the "Virtual Bank Account" option which I have so much heard of :)

Can you help me out in it and guide me ?
    8. gyahoo
      gyahoo
      Nice to see you guys here :)
      I am using payoneer, and having great experience.
      Thanks!
  • About

Romi

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    Payoneer
    Twitter:
    Payoneer