1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
TwoToofs
Last Activity:
May 30, 2015
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Dec 15, 1978 (Age: 45)
Home Page:
BNSF
    1. momi
      momi
      Hi, I am still waiting for your reply.. Kindly let me know what you think?
    2. momi
      momi
      Hi.. Just sent you a private message. I can adjust the price according to your budget. No problem. Kindly read my pm and let me know. Momi!
    3. momi
      momi
      Hi... Haven't you read my message about the article directory? Kindly let me know if you are still interested or not.
    4. momi
      momi
      Hi... I have noticed that you login daily but do not read any pms.. I have sent you one for something :)
    5. momi
      momi
      Hi, I have sent you a pm.... about article directory... Can you please read and reply??
    6. NikTik
      NikTik
      Can you reply my pm :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 15, 1978 (Age: 45)
    Home Page:
    http://www.funfatherhood.com
    BNSF
    Interests:
    North Carolina Basketball by Citizen Sports, Nebraska Cornhuskers football, Web development Annoying
    I really hate kiss-asses, cooporate games, workplace politics, and when parents have no control over their children. I love honesty, integrity, Nebraska football, and North Carolina basketball. My two boys are at the top of my priority list. Tada!Things that annoy me:people typing in caps lock like a 2nd grader.

Interact