1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Alistair
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2013
Best Answers:
Home Page:

Alistair

Active Member, from The zoo

Oct 21, 2013
    1. Rod Bradley
      Rod Bradley
      My name is Rod Bradley and I am retired US military with 11 years’ service teaching basic and advanced electronics. I then worked for a government contractor where I was in charge of writing technical manuals for various radar systems. I have a Bachelors of Electronic Engineering Technology from Old Dominion University. I can be contacted at rodman@usa.com. Generally, I charge .015/word.
    2. Frost1
      Frost1
      Hey Alistair, welcome back to DP, :)
      Did you receive my private message? The last link doesn't work, but I have a replacement for it, if you're still interested in my offer, of course, ;)
    3. vcss15
      vcss15
      hi i am interested in data entry/ captcha typing work. m in the field oc computer from 1993. do think about me
      vcss15@gmail.com or vcss15@yahoo.co.in
    4. pollock22
      pollock22
      We have solid skills set with PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA, Ruby On Rails, Open Source (Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, zen cart), Flash, Photoshop, SEO and iphone, Android,
      Please send more details at my business ID info@addonsolutions.com.
      Gtalk: atpl2005@gmail.com
      MSN: addontechnologies1@hotmail.com
      Yahoo: addontechnologies@yahoo.com
      24X7 Hours available @ +91 9925039225
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.submitzoo.com