1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
duncan_mcd
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2020
Best Answers:

duncan_mcd

Well-Known Member, from anywhere you want

Dec 12, 2020
    1. gusDon
      gusDon
      salam kenal mas bro.... :)
    2. yerepenta019
      yerepenta019
      bang ichang, ada stok domain gak? pm ya.. tq..
    3. dcphotographic
      dcphotographic
      I am looking for someone to build me a theme which would be very similar to this one http://emulsion.photocrati.com but with my link at the bottom. I am contacting several theme designers on this site to find the best price. Is this something you could do?
    4. ananga777
      ananga777
      I interested to buy now
    5. risvank
      risvank
      oo orang indo ta, tak kira bule, hahahha.....
    6. geopatrax
      geopatrax
      hi bro remember me, may i ask you something? Now 14 days in digitalpoint and have 61 post, but i can't post in thread buy and sell. How i can get write post in three? Thanks
    7. geopatrax
      geopatrax
      hi bro remember me, may i ask you something? Now 14 days in digitalpoint and have 61 post, but i can't post in thread buy and sell. How i can get write post in three?
    8. Going Green
      Going Green
      Hi,
      I do apolgize but my wife bought something and cleaned out my bank account. I am sorry. Please take my link down. I do apolgize!
    9. B345T
      B345T
      Have you already push the domain to me ? Thanks.
    10. blogsadvertise
      blogsadvertise
      iam interest with your domain ubyellow.com, iam Buy It Now thanks. how with payment???
    11. shiva88
      shiva88
      i am ready to buy OverTurnProp8.com from you... are you ready to give it for thirty five dollars....
    12. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      your avatar looks like ghost, hehee, special !
    13. reza_der_kaiser
      reza_der_kaiser
      Hello, I'm seriously want to buy one of your PR3 domain. Yes, I'm a new comer (0itrader DP'ers) & I really need your PR3 domain. Please response to my offer...
    14. datufa
      datufa
      "Since I had a lot of bad experience with 0 itrader DP'ers (they bid at high price but never continue the deal), so your bid is not allow here in this thread"

Hi, I am interested to ur domain (asumodelun.com). I know I am a new itrader ( below 3 itrader) but i'm looking 4 any possibility to buy ur domain. Please let me offer my bid at $28.
      I'm waiting 4 ur reply soon.thanks
    15. nami
      nami
      hello...
      i want buy your domain Pantsunderpants.com pr3
      are domain is still available ??
    16. jaini
      jaini
      hi....
      i am jaini.
      i have viisted your page http://blog.ichanx.net/domain.html and had a look at all your pr domains. now i am willing to buy a domain that is pr3 domain from you. can you mail me all the details please. please inform me about all the available domains. hope you will do it. please reply me fast.
      with regards
    17. jaini
      jaini
      hi.......i have sent a private mess.please read it.....
  • About

Interests:
    sexy lady