1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
megaitsolution
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2012
Best Answers:

Following 1

SEO

megaitsolution

Peon, from DP

Mar 7, 2012
    1. megaitsolution
      megaitsolution
      you can't use me any time i just show site i am sorry for this
    2. vansterdam
      vansterdam
      I doubt that, but it is the last mistake you do with us. We will steer clear when we see your username.
    3. megaitsolution
      megaitsolution
      Mate I am sorry for this. This is my last Mistake.
    4. vansterdam
      vansterdam
      Actually I keep track of all usernames of freelancers we hire. We have no record of ever having employed you on our website. When someone asks to see rankings you have attained, they specifically want to see ones where you have done most of the work to attain those rankings. You did not do anything significant to improve rankings. You are very dishonest. Do not claim you attained our rankings, because that is a straight up lie. Get some ethics.
    5. megaitsolution
      megaitsolution
      ok all visitor see this please! If you remember i do some work for your site. Thats way i am telling .If you not like I Am Sorry
    6. vansterdam
      vansterdam
      why do you keep deleting my visitor messages?? I just want to tell everyone that you falsely claimed you attained my company's rankings. You are a liar and a cheat.
  • About

SEO
    Interests:
    SEO, Link Building, Content Writing
    SEO

Interact