1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
thebloggerstore
Last Activity:
Oct 24, 2018
Best Answers:

thebloggerstore

Oct 24, 2018
    1. writing_life
      writing_life
      Hi there, I am now a freelancer but my previous occupation was managing residential rehabs for drug and alcohol users, so it's fair to say I have lots of experience in this field both clinically and therapeutically.

My rates are 0.3c per word and I'm able to provide copy with a good turn around time. I ask all clients to pay a 50% deposit up front depending on the word count they have requested, with the remainder paid on completion.

Here is a link to my blog

www.mylifestylemax

Stacey
    2. WriteWorkz
      WriteWorkz
      Can I have my payment for the article please?
    3. thebloggerstore
      thebloggerstore
      He I live in Pickering do I know you? where do you live
    4. elialfgey
      elialfgey
      Hi, tell me about yourself..
    5. BS_webdeciphers
      BS_webdeciphers
      Well, a base price would be 35$ maybe 5-10 $ less or more depending upon the animated ,static content in it.
      as logo's is something i do only when i have spare time from my website designing.
    6. articleondemand009
      articleondemand009
      Hi
      I may help you with my suggestive writings on drug detoxification.But for a 400 word article you have to pay $3 in advance.You have to send the amount to my Pay Pal account and the desird articles would reach you without any delay.
      Best wishes
      articleondemand009